Author: hllyellow

alternative cost for quit the job [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-24 14:50:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by toksave at 2007-5-22 21:41
I don't know if there are such things as loyalty and trust when come to employment.  Think the opposite way, if the company wants to lay you off, would it think about the loyalty (either from you o ...

yea, also i tell myself, if my boss fire me, will he think about the relationship between us, will he feel that so dad either?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 14:53:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellotom at 2007-5-24 08:36
besides you lose the rights of  choosing.

you make me puzzle!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 14:55:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-5-24 14:49

WHO CARE??

oh, shelley, i care, thinking about dishonesty make me feel very very......bad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 14:59:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-5-23 10:16

Quitting your job without getting another one must be the last thing to do, unless …

Hunting for the new jobs while holding on to your current one is the normal thing to do,

yeap, you are right, next time i will do the normal thing if there was a next time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 16:53:33 |Display all floors
Last time,when i quit my job,i also feel betray.For it is my first job after graduated,i still miss my primary boss and my colleague.But if you feel the position doesn't fit to your development,leaving is the best choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 08:14:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hllyellow at 2007-5-24 14:59
yeap, you are right, next time i will do the normal thing if there was a next time

Whenever I hear "next time", I can see the beam of hope in speaker's eyes. There are always next-time and next-time around the corner near you.

If I am allowed to say something, I would say.

Hmmm, here is the game plan. First of all, changing your mindset from have-no-job to have-a-job. You see, job hunting is your full time job now. Although you won't get a paycheck from your current job (a job-hunting job), the reward will be huge after you land your next  better one.

When it comes to the point that your prospective employers ask how much you are earning now, it will blow your golden opportunity away if you say zero and you out of work, you must come up with the reasonable number after revaluating your education background, your work experience, your expertise, and your attitude and your passion for your work.

You know, that is very tough card game for you to play at this moment, and that will make it much harder if you flip all your cards face-up. The last card you need to flip it facing up is an-out-of-work card. Because you will lose your bargain power once you tell your interviewers that you are out of work.

Hmmm, the game plan is getting too long  and tedious … I am keep typing and typing to  put my random thoughts on paper. Excuse me.

To the cut a long story short, that is not the end of the world, you had made your previous jobs and you will make the next one and the better one … good luck …

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 10:37:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-5-25 08:14

Whenever I hear "next time", I can see the beam of hope in speaker's eyes. There are always next-time and next-time around the corner near you.

If I am allowed to say something, I ...

come on man, you are so nice, you type nearly 200 words for me, how can i say your are no wellcome to say anything here.

really appreciate for your advise and your timely injection of confidence in my heart.

by the way, are you a good card player?:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.