Author: joanna_he

how many foreigners in Chengdu? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-23 13:19:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2007-5-23 13:12

please be responsible for your irresponsible words,you should think it about carefully before you say  that!!!!!!

You should KNOW by now that I only speak the truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 13:19:05 |Display all floors

I think

that some of the first year students

when they first arrive at university feel it is a lonely, strange and competitive world

they miss home and all their old friends

and some of the girls try to find a guy to hold on to

if the girl is very lonely or home sick she will not think straight and maybe will do almost anything to keep her guy and even act impulsively, without thinking

of course the bad guys (foreign and Chinese) will exploit this weakness to get easy sex

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 14:10:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by metto81 at 2007-5-23 13:19

You should KNOW by now that I only speak the truth.

it's the truth,but i think you should pointed out just SOME of chinese women,not ALL.i wonder if you look down upon both chinese men and women,why you stay here for so long time.you should post benefit for foreigners to go back to their countries to marry western girls,coz western girls are not EASY!
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 16:50:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2007-5-22 17:19

hehe,maybe a party?

YES, after that there was a BIG celebration party

that war is over...................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 23:28:28 |Display all floors
I know nothing about bar scene in China...personally I don't go to bar in China...but I assume people consume alcoholic beverages in the bar just like what we do over here in Canada.

Do Chinese women (in China) get drunk just like the "white" girls (in the bar)?

Do they (in China) fall in love easily when they are drunk (in the bar)?

China has more than 500 million women...is it possible that among all these wonderful and respectful women, 0.000000000001% (I made up the figure with no scientific basis, I can always add more zero to the figure if you like) of the Chinese female population would have some sort of emotional or physiological issues?...what conclusion would a "white" man reach after having an "affair" with these particular group of Chinese women?

What happened when this particular segment of population get drunk?

What happened to a Chinese woman who was born to have an extremely strong sexual desire?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 14:10:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-5-23 23:28
I know nothing about bar scene in China...personally I don't go to bar in China...but I assume people consume alcoholic beverages in the bar just like what we do over here in Canada.

Do Chinese  ...

I know nothing about bar scene in either canada or other western contries.so i cant tell you if chinese women get drunk like white girls,but one thing for sure,girls easily do someting unexpected  when getting drunk,so that' why it's easy for guys to hunt girls in bars.

and i have to admit  everyone has some sort of emotional or physiological issues(not only just those wonderful and respectful chinese women,but also others),but i guess there must be some ways to fix it.i dont think there is a conclusion about a "white"man reach after having an "affair" with these particular chinese women,it depends.if both physical and chemist match,they may get a long term relationship(maybe just short term) lead to marriage.nothing is impossible,you never know what it happen in the furture.so just let everything comes naturally,it's my maxim.

absolutely,just like my words,girls are emotional.maybe easier to be moved when getting drunk,so they may do something easier than usual.so you guess what happend when they get drunk (inculding these wonderful and respectful women)?

as for chinese woman who was born to have an extremely strong sexual desire,i guess she'd better to find a strong powerful man to match.or she will keep finding guys to satifsfy...i dont think her bf/husband can take it.so that's why we always say,when 2 persons match both physical and chemist,it's perfect.but normall,it's quite hard.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 15:18:38 |Display all floors

Chengdu news

Sichuan folks please tell me what this guy was doing

He was on TV being caught by police (it looked like he was in the centre of Chengdu)

So many police with riot shields jumped on him and all the TV cameras were there

I just wondered what did he do?

and why all the media were there to film his capture

Thanks!
man on TV.jpeg
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.