Author: sexlion

Current standards for a good wife? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-23 00:23:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-5-23 00:16
LOLOLOL!!!!! that doesnt mean they are lazy... it just means they lack cooking skills and are looking for their complementaries lol. knowing how to cook doesnt mean he/she is romantic LOLOLOLOL! it ...

everyone has his/her own opinion,i respect yours though i cant agree with you,nothing makes me laugh a lot.so do you.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 00:27:21 |Display all floors
I actualy have many friends in the states and germany that can cook well. Even my papa cooks well and often. I personaly never learned this skill, and at times wish I had the time to learn it.
But all joking aside, the orignal poster wanted examples of what would make a good wife, when looking at it with modern standarts.

I personaly dont expect my wife to cook, or clean, or do my laundry, You can always hire a house keeper for this.
I want my wife to be independent, meaning I prefer if my wife has a job, contributes to the financials of the house, and is in general a good friend and partner.
I cannot stand situations where one person is totaly dependend on the other, therby forcing them to maintain the relationship duo to financial needs, rather emotional desire.
My wife needs to be my friend, my best friend. I have to be able to talk to her about all things, have to be able to feel supported when I need it, and her willing to allow me to support her when she needs it. She must be loving and caring. Of course we must be attracted physicaly also, as intimacy is an importand part of a relationship in my opinion.
All the other things can be worked out.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 00:28:33 |Display all floors
LOL! its okay, you dont have to agree with me. but i still stay with my view, well, my own personal requirement. ofcourse, you have your own because we are all different lol.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 00:34:06 |Display all floors
lol tirpitz, your friends sure beat mine. my friends and i can not cook at all lol. we cook food by calling the local places that do deliveries lol. one of my friend has like 5 different restaurant numbers lol.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 00:35:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-5-23 00:28
LOL! its okay, you dont have to agree with me. but i still stay with my view, well, my own personal requirement. ofcourse, you have your own because we are all different lol.

yeah,i couldnt agree more.we are from 2 different world.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 00:35:19 |Display all floors
Well, i fall in that category, many of my friends can cook, but I cant. They may make great dinners, but I can make great restaurant reservations..hehe
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 00:48:01 |Display all floors
lol, nice. my friends and i dont go to fancy restaurants where reservations are required lol. we just call for delivery or drive to the nearest diner lol. we dont have like hundreds of dollars to spent over a dinner meal =D lol
but my friend did made me pancake once, it was good and i i think thats the only thing he knows how to make lol. i tried making chinese noodles once... too salty, too dry, too sticky, burnt noodles, meat was still raw and etc lol. but overall, i think it was a success lol!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.