Author: sexlion

Current standards for a good wife? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-22 21:42:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tirpitz at 2007-5-22 21:29
Standard for wife, hehe, funny.

... In intimate times, a tiger at first, full of power and passion, a kitten afterwards, cudly and soft   ...

I heard another one about that but its not that friendly towards women so i will not mention it here...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 22:16:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tirpitz at 2007-5-22 21:29
Standard for wife, hehe, funny.

Anyway, good wife must be following.
In kitchen and house, like your mother, great cook and good home maker
In finance, like your accountant, frugil with money  ...

i wonder why guys always ask so much for girls,but just do few things for themselves,it's unfair
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 23:21:04 |Display all floors
Well, you girls can always post what you think makes the perfect husban. We like to hear all sides of the story.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 23:32:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tirpitz at 2007-5-22 23:21
Well, you girls can always post what you think makes the perfect husban. We like to hear all sides of the story.

hehe,i dont wanna make a perfect husband for me,coz i am not perfect.i will feel lots of pressure when i am with him,and i will be worried  if i can match him all the time,i think i will get myself lost,so i just want a right one for me.no any pressure,just enjoy the moment when i am with him,pretty nice enough....:)
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 23:58:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 5/22/07 04:03

hehe,i prefer cook together,i can be a good assistant,more fun.

lol, guys dont really want to cook at all. well, atleast not me because i donno how to cook anything except for instant noodles lol =D
i would never marry a girl that cant cook becuz both of us would starve lol.

[ Last edited by daotan at 2007-5-22 10:59 AM ]
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 00:11:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-5-22 23:58

lol, guys dont really want to cook at all. well, atleast not me because i donno how to cook anything except for instant noodles lol =D
i would never marry a girl that cant cook becuz both of u ...

i dont want that kind of guy who cant cook,so boring lazy and lack of romance! i would rather keep single till last of my day if there is no guy can cook in the world!!!!!
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 00:16:21 |Display all floors
LOLOLOL!!!!! that doesnt mean they are lazy... it just means they lack cooking skills and are looking for their complementaries lol. knowing how to cook doesnt mean he/she is romantic LOLOLOLOL! it's just a life skill.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.