Author: shelleybelly

WHAT is your concept towards consumption [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-22 11:55:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-5-22 09:49

more casual shirts I have,that's why want to have few formal suits...even is trendy..

can't stop shopping on the clothes...

That's ok. A majority of girls are fond of  shopping . Moreove, they didn't feel tired at all no matter how many shops they go to .

One of my female friends is similar to you . She told me that she would not feel well if she didn't go shopping twice a week,even finally bought nothing back .  

Once I accompanied her going shopping and got terribly tired(but she felt well). Actually, it's one of my unforgetable experience.She became extremely vigorous the moment we arrived at the mall. Then she started to her pick-and-choose activities which went on endless.   She never gave up any shop , the left one then the right one then the left then right.......  ...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 11:57:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2007-5-22 10:32
Clothing is only a covering on your body to make people think you are what you are not.......

Food? You are what you eat.

You are what you are for the rest of your life, do it right.

From Bible, all of us are formed by mud so we end with dust.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 12:02:17 |Display all floors
spending as much as you  like.
maybe you can't become a gentle man or woman, but you can become yourself controlling your money  freely. is that good?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 12:06:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-5-21 20:44
Today,

I paid more than one thousand to buy summer clothes..

Tonight,

what I have for dinner is only fast noodle..

'cost only few RMB..

I am thinking of other ladies or gentlemen.

i can understand it,most girls prefer their money spent on cloth or something like cosmetic rather than on  the food,for one thing less food keeps them slim,for the second,the pretty cloth or make up makes them looks daring

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 12:09:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-5-22 11:55

That's ok. A majority of girls are fond of  shopping . Moreove, they didn't feel tired at all no matter how many shops they go to .

One of my female friends is similar to you . She told m ...

poor robertcheng,did she buy something for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 12:26:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-5-22 12:09

poor robertcheng,did she buy something for you

Nothing .

But she gained a lot, I betted. First, she bought what she planned to buy. Second , roaming about so many shops a day satisfied her shopping eagerness. Third, she kept his shape due to going here and there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 12:43:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-5-22 12:26

Nothing .

But she gained a lot, I betted. First, she bought what she planned to buy. Second , roaming about so many shops a day satisfied her shopping eagerness. Third, she kept his shap ...

so,next time ,find an excuse

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.