Author: kellym

U believe in soulmate theory? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-30 12:54:57 |Display all floors
well... girlfriendS yes, but only one at a time brother....I have a reputation to keep, don't want girls to shoot evil eyes at me "that's her! the adpoted little brother of hers dates 6 girls at the same time...">_<

and *shushs DT, "let's stay lowkey, you can't only catch the good ones if we are too loud" * =D
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 13:25:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kellym at 2007-7-29 23:54
So believe in it too? Ark?

yep,
i transform my idea about it,you can see my post in the first page,#2

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 13:30:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-7-30 11:23
SuperK..

What about this: i often can predict/tell what people are going to say, how they are going to react, what they are thinking, what they like...etc. Does that mean i am the soulmate of ma ...

oh,then i can be everyone's soulmate if i know the person a little well or know the process of happening as long as i am not out of mind or mentally ill.
acturally,everyone can be everyone's soulmate in that case.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 04:41:45 |Display all floors
lol mira! i thought you were going to teach me how to be a really good cheater lol. like date 7 girls at the same time, one for each day lol. i guess i was wrong... but then again, quality over quantity =D. we just have to make she is like "perfect" lol. we gotta let everyone know so it will be easier for them to find us!! i think... lol =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 09:43:09 |Display all floors
I am no cheater, and how can i teach you something i'm not good at...=D

but your idea sounds like fun, at least you won't forget the day, you can just look at your date and know "ah it's Wednesday!"....or is it actually Tuesday? o.O...
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 11:49:35 |Display all floors
lol you are no good at it and i am no good at it either... i guess this will be a really good chance to practice our cheating skills =D
it does sound like a fun idea... i'll nickname them by the days so i will always remember which day is it. like... "today is monday so i should be going dinner with monday"
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 11:54:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-7-30 12:26
lol that means mira will have the best bf here. she can tell if her bf is lying and stuff. =D congratz!

she would find no boy as a friend if she made her 'magic power' known...,!lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.