Author: kellym

U believe in soulmate theory? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-2 11:36:47 |Display all floors
in China yes... I fear in a couple of years.. we are going be like S.Koreans... shortage of pork and other meat...DT, by the time you arrive here in your senior year, treating a girl to a meat BBQ would definitely beat a romantic dinner with candles...!
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 11:45:16 |Display all floors
ahaha mira. i hope it doesnt come to point where meats are hard to come by. i dont want my relatives in china to be unhealthy due to shortage of proteins lol. but then again... if that really works... lol. i'd invite you, mira and SA since you guys are my coaches. you two could give hints on the romantic dinner table with a grill in the middle and candles on the side. how romantic would that be lol!!! i mean we've all seen the regular romantic meal but never a grill in the middle of the table with smokes coming out of it! lol
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 12:28:38 |Display all floors
nah i would be too busy munching and wont be able to offer any constructive advice.. =D
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 12:37:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-8-2 11:33
lol kelly. i dont get it... what is upself... lol
how could you mira! you arent suppose mess her kitchen up. you are suppose to make her kitchen a nicer place so she would let kelly join our club  ...

Some Aus. friend told me upself means arrogance.

Pork is expensive in China? should say it's price grow a bit...
I believe i can fly~!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.