Author: joanna_he

mixed baby,so cute! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-21 08:20:47 |Display all floors

funa and games?

I am a mixed person... but you should think of the child, and not your own need for a very cute very clever baby,

think of the Childs life.. can you offer him an environment free fromconflicts between cultures? are you yourself capable of living only your spouses culture and life style the rest of your life? and could your spouse do the same? are completely assimilated into each others culture and 100% accepted and acceptin and completely loving about the others without discrimination or bias? if you are not, you are not the type of person that should have a mixed baby.

youneed to be a strong person inside that isnt afraid to be different as your child will always be different, and may not really be accepted my either side

you would think that a mixed baby just gets along well with both the chinese and the western..

you would think he would be your own little ambassador to the world in your name..

you would think

but infact, when I am around Western people my Chinese side kicks in and things just really start to irritate me about them... and I begin to feel they are inferior and somewhat stupid.

and then when i am with chinese people my western side kicks in and things really start to irritate me about them and begin to feel they are inferior and somewhat stupid.

actually my chinese conflicts with the western and my western conflicts with the chinese as opposed to being harmoniously one with the west and then harmoniously one with the Chinese.

its because I am blessed with empathy and insight that either side cannot achieve by themselves.

it could also be because when I am around western people my Chinese side is the predominantly seen side by others, and thus I am not seen like them.. more like an asian... or maybe just mixed...

and when I am around Chinese people my western side is predominantly seen by them, and I am not really seen like them either, more like a westerner.. or maybe just mixed.

I really dont think people should have mixed babies.. especially someone from say.. England and someone from China as they are just way too different to fulfill the needs their child will eventualy have at some point in his Life..

My mother is White.American... but a really good and loving person who grew up in Hawaii loved deeply by the local Hawaiian and Chinese people

She is white but is welcomed into their homes and culture because of her goodness and diamond personality.

so she was blessed with me.

but I have other mixed friends whose parents are just ho-hum people that married without sticking to their original culture..

they arent anything special... just seem more lost or out of place, unable really to fit in on either side.. with parents which have taken the Asian out of their life as well as the Western.. or more often than not, just the Asian is missing as the husband took a cute asian wife away from her country for his own perverse needs...

and I know mixed people without the western influence, because the white mother lives completely in the Asian culture...

you child will still be a product of the sums of the parents...

My mothers family is incredibly intelligent, my father family is incredibly dynamic..

I pull from deep with in great cultures to be who i am..or who I choose to be perhaps..

does it mean the pervert from England and his semi-coherent asian wife without her culture to define her offspring will raise an intelligent child?

its highly unlikely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 09:42:39 |Display all floors

God made the baby

um, um.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 13:05:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gaijing at 2007-6-20 23:44
The truth, hmm, your a geneticist then? Scienctist perhaps? Sounds like the crap Hitler was pedaling about ayrians being smarter, faster, and suerior to all other races. Just because it is somethin ...

i am neither geneticist or scienctist.i am just average person who told  the common things
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 14:08:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-6-21 08:20
I am a mixed person... but you should think of the child, and not your own need for a very cute very clever baby,

think of the Childs life.. can you offer him an environment free fromconflicts b ...

thank you for your great article.i never expect if my future husband is a foreigner or chinese.if we have a good feeling on each other,so it's ok.as for kids,i think it's an advantage for them to learn more about 2 different cultures and languages,but it doenst mean it will make kids get in the trouble.opposite side,they will get benefit from it.

one more thing,i think you get me wrong,i dont wanna marry a foreigner just beause of mixed cute babies,it's ridiculous.anyway,i just say what i am seeing,no more other meanings.please dont think so much...thanks a lot..
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 14:30:55 |Display all floors

Would you like

half panda/human/foreigner/Chinese?

I can make those
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 16:33:04 |Display all floors

hybrid or pure, this is a question

It depends!
They both are good, depends on your tastes.
If you like cocktail, choose hybrid;
if you like whisky, choose pure.
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 17:20:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-6-21 14:30
half panda/human/foreigner/Chinese?

I can make those

i wonder what kids look like
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.