Author: sabby_0232

let's calculate how much we earned an hour [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-16 21:46:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-15 21:40

:) good luck

Thank you Shelley. Sometimes we need it. Both Mrs 1st and I have part time jobs to improve our cash flow. Owning farmland is like being a paper millionaire - you appear wealthy because of your assets, but it's mostly debt, and it's easy to become inverted if you do not manage it properly. A lot of effort is put into keeping track of income and expenditures to prove at tax time that we are still broke.
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 22:06:22 |Display all floors
I earn nothing. But that's because I'm not working. I'm not really sure what I'll earn when I finish my study, but I'm happy when it's enough to buy a nice house with a nice view. And perhaps a good digital camera so I can take pictures when I travel through the mountains. Problem is: There are no mountains in the Netherlands.

We do get some kind of study-finance in the Netherlands. It's 900 yuan every month. I can't really convert that to earnings per hour, because the amount of hours I study every month changes a lot.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 14:56:44 |Display all floors
Work for myself is my dream, but I just graduated no more than 1 year from university , in order make my dream come ture, I must practise myself.Not only in salay but also the experients

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 18:00:14 |Display all floors
Hi babe, I think you are too advanced and deviate the reality of china.
Is there anyone was paid by hours?  Most of you are ZhongDianGong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 20:14:36 |Display all floors

money, money, money

if i were to calculate my coffers surly i d be dizzy with rapture or alarm. Whats all this got to do with living, this kind of infatuation of peers glazing over coins, jockeying blue collar jobs, man, what a bore!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-23 10:56:51 |Display all floors

admire

so many people earn incredible mount
so i admire them
how can i,25,graduate in shenyang, major in politics,earn so much money after graduation?
what carrer should i choose now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-23 11:37:56 |Display all floors
around 10-15rmb /hour!
hehe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.