Author: jessieyang7

how's american love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-23 01:14:39 |Display all floors

Reply to Jessieyang7

Originally posted by jessieyang7 at 2007-5-21 13:22

hey, thanks for your suggestion. i do believe something that you told me. Yes, we know each other not one day. but i am not he's american and work for somewhere. you know it's not important if  ...

You are right. Love can conker any cultural difficulties.
Most American guys I met are pretty simple people. And I am from China. :)
Just want to say one more thing: You deserve anybody who can make you happy regardless you are simple or complicated person.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 08:59:11 |Display all floors

Another American thing..

Here's a new question: some ppl get married so young in the States, but some of them will realize that their marriages are wrong because they were so young to make the right decision when they decided to marry someone.  Then one day they fall in love with some other girl and wanna divorce.  

I just wonder one thing, cuz one of my friends is in this situation.  He is American and has two kids and business.  He is a hard working guy and is able to make some money.  But now he is facing a seriuos problem: he falls in love with another girl and thinks that this is his true love, no doubt.  But for the better life in future, he is working hard to save up some money for his divorce instead of going straight to tell his wife that he wanna divorce.  His wife doesn't work.  So he has to pay child support and money for his wife later on for her according to her current living standard.  Just wonder, generally speaking, how do American guys deal with such situation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 09:13:12 |Display all floors
Looks like he will have to pay to play now. Thats what happens when he lets his little head do the thinking for his big head.

How sad he does not let his feelings for his children and wife come first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 09:56:32 |Display all floors

Reply #31 windycityusa's post

well, I guess when you don't have feelings for your partner in your marriage, you would wanna let yourself out also.  Just imagine every day when you wake up, look at the person laying beside you, you would think: this is my life? That's it? I'm going to live my life like this with the one I don't really love???

Sometimes is also good to seperate for the kids, if there are arguments going on in this house and if there is no love in the marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 09:58:51 |Display all floors

Reply #31 windycityusa's post

And plus, he's not playing..  He does think too...  If he only think with his little head, then he would've had affairs secretly with other girls too...  Moreover, his wife hasn't found out that he's having an affair and wanna divorce....

If a guy doesn't love his wife, then how come he let his feelings of his wife comes first??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 09:59:40 |Display all floors
If he is an american, living in america, he has no choice put to pay up. The fact that children are involved, and the fact that his wife does not work makes it worth. Basicly if he gets the divorce he will be working to support them, even after the divorce.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 10:07:33 |Display all floors
If a guy doesn't love his wife, then how come he let his feelings of his wife comes first??

Perhaps he still cares for her, but he fell out of love for her. For sure not a good idea to let the children see and hear and feel the bad feelings between the two of them. Really hard to say with out knowing all the details. Still feel he is making up for his lost past with a new fling of the future (means he got married too young, and now wants to have the fun he feels he missed out on by raising a family and working).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.