Author: jessieyang7

how's american love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-21 00:21:02 |Display all floors

Reply #12 ponchothedog's post

yes we know each other more than one year, he's not bad guy as i know. he just focus on his research.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 00:25:50 |Display all floors

Reply #10 tirpitz's post

thanks for ur suggestion, it will give me some help i think.  anyway u r honest guy to tell ur true feeling. thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 00:31:44 |Display all floors

culture is magic

different culture different attitude,  there are many risk around. sometimes u wanna get it but u must pay for the risk as well. just like nothing venture nothing have. u know it will be pitty if someone who's the right one and u give it up just bcoz u r not sure he's true or not.  nobody knows what will happen unless it happend.

ok...time will tell...
thanks for all of u to give so many wealthy suggestion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 00:33:38 |Display all floors

am i crazy to choose american guy?

i have no idea, maybe i am crazy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 01:10:00 |Display all floors

If one day

Originally posted by jessieyang7 at 2007-5-17 12:55
An american guy said that he love me very much and he can do anything for me. anyway he's wonderful as he is.  sometimes i wanna know why he would like choose a simple girl like me. how can i understand he would like do anything for me. i would like trust him as what i said to me, but me just a simple girl. ...

Both of you forget the idea of each other's nationality. That is the stage for real love.
Give yourself and him more time to reach that level of the relationship.
About you worrying why he loves you for being simple? What a silly question. :p
You are just as lovely as it can be for being simple. :)
And most American guys are just or more simple as you.
Just be patient and let your relationship grow.

Ps. He said he would do anything for you... blah blah blah... Regardless he is American or not, do you truly believe that? Girls like to hear that. But guys know that too.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 15:42:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2007-5-21 01:10

Both of you forget the idea of each other's nationality. That is the stage for real love.
About you worrying why he lo ...

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 01:22:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2007-5-21 01:10

About you worrying why he lo ...

hey, thanks for your suggestion. i do believe something that you told me. Yes, we know each other not one day. but i am not he's american and work for somewhere. you know it's not important if he's american bcoz i will love her nationality.  i feel he's wonderful for his work and hard working. i like that...hehe....

i am  not sure if we could overcome the problem like culture even we always talk abt it b4. but he said we can work out if we love each other.

btw, why do u know american guy are so simple? where you come from?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.