Author: jessieyang7

how's american love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-18 20:12:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jessieyang7 at 2007-5-18 00:55
hey, nice to all....
Plz...give me some help if you don't mind.
i wanna know something about american love, what sort of love will american have or what kinda love they would like pursue. how's a ...

easy comes and easy goes
that is what the american love impresses me
i once heard sb said that if an american boy dates  an american girl for ten times,and he havent slept with her.then he is really a loser.is it so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 21:39:39 |Display all floors
big  tits,sex,pussy,ass....that's  all about american love,isn't it?  for general impression

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 22:00:57 |Display all floors
Love, no matter from american or chinese or german or whoever is the same. Love is love.

The problem is that everybody may think different on what love actualy is.

I know in China, very often people will marry their first boyfriend, only becoming intimate with him after Marrige. (Chinese have old fashioned, Must be virgin to mary tradition)
America does not have this tradition, in fact, I think you would be hard pressed to find a girl or guy in the 20 plus age group that is a virgin. Sexual activities start at a relative young age for many (not all).
Also dating, or being in love in america does not mean marrige, as it seems to be in china. In america love is generaly easier to find, and easier to lose. This has something to do with not being bound by traditional rules. If you love (like allot) somebody, you would date that person, you would be intimate with that person, and you may even move in together for some time with that person, but if it did not work out, because of incopatiblilty, then you would seperate and try again, till you hopefully get it right.
So I do believe that your gentleman in question may think he is in love, and by american standarts he may well be, but just as for instance Hong Kong has a Dollar, and USA has a Dollar, that does not mean that both Dollars have the same value. Same with love.
In general if you date a westener, be aware that life time commitments take time, and since divorce does not hold a socialy negative stigma (other then financial) it is possible for a westerner even after several years of marrige to decide he has fallen out of love and move on.

I would recomend you date him, and get to know him better. See how he deals with everyday problems, is he kind and understanding, or is he prone to lose his temper.
Also, how often has he been to china, if he has been in china only for a short time, then he may only have Yellow Fewer, meaning he may be so bewitched with the beauty and grace of the asian woman that he is not looking at the problems of interracial relations with clear eyes. Trust me, when I first started visiting Asia, (not just china) a few years ago, I thought I would fall in love with almost every girl I meet there. After a few years of visiting the country I look at it a little bit clearer, and though i still enjoy the beauty and charm of the asian female, i would be very cautious in telling any one of them I loved them, since I relized that these words seem to mean so much more in asia.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 23:15:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2007-5-18 01:02
Love is not a nationality!!!

Love is an emotion.

I AGREE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 11:03:49 |Display all floors

Hi Jeesie

It's possible that he loves you for your simplicity... Have you spent much time together? If so he may love you.. if not it may just be infatuation...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 14:49:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jessieyang7 at 2007-5-18 00:55
hey, nice to all....
Plz...give me some help if you don't mind.
i wanna know something about american love, what sort of love will american have or what kinda love they would like pursue. how's a ...

i dont know about american love,but one thing always same in the world is you should be careful and serious about relationship,or you will get hurt and take long time to recover.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 14:51:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2007-5-20 14:49

i dont know about american love,but one thing always same in the world is you should be careful and serious about relationship,or you will get hurt and take long time to recover.

,absolutely if we are not playboy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.