Author: penny_fairy

what do you think of western-style fast food? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-18 08:58:39 |Display all floors
I have it occasionally just when I'm in a hurry and there is no Chinese fast food restaurants near by.I don't think it is health to have such western fast food so often,as others said,it contains too much fat,grease.It no-doubtedly increaces your weight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 10:22:05 |Display all floors
It's simple, fast and tasty. So, I like it. But as many people know, it's not good for our health in the long run. So, just consume it occasionally. Never make it your regular diet.

My favourite foods are Chinese and Italian foods.
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 10:38:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taikor at 2007-5-18 10:22
It's simple, fast and tasty. So, I like it. But as many people know, it's not good for our health in the long run. So, just consume it occasionally. Never make it your regular diet.

My favourite ...

it is now not on my menu.....

but the childrens who follows me....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 10:38:06 |Display all floors
this artical recall me the date when i travell in shanghai city
i can't find somewhere superly food to eat
finally i eat the fast food
hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 10:56:56 |Display all floors

fast food

western-style fast food is popular in China ,You can see the KFC's shops are filled with the people ,especiallythe youth . It reflects that the western fast food has penetrate into whole nation,

The food is delicious but I like chinese food more bks I am chinese  and used to it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 11:27:05 |Display all floors

-

Apparently by the reports, Subway is the only one who produces healthy food. I agree with that.....All the rest are not so healthy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 12:04:40 |Display all floors
The Western fast food is delicious but a little expensive for me .Because I am a student  from countryside.
I just own 3-4hundred yuan  a month so those kinds of food are far from me.
Strive for better life!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.