Views: 14289|Replies: 54

what do you think of western-style fast food? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-17 23:13:16 |Display all floors
Now more and more people choose fast food for its convenice,especially student and white collar.what do you think of western-style fast food ? And do you think is it good for our health ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 23:51:32 |Display all floors

no thank you...

no thank you doesn't mean that i have enough or  a chance from here in america, but fast food or junk food (as we call it here in the STATES) is bad for your health in the long-run...just so much fat, grease & artificial ingredients in 'em.  i rather pay a little more for cooked meals or what we called, "go chinese".  as long as not fast food then i don't really mind what sort of menu.  take care!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 04:15:25 |Display all floors
it is crap ,
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 06:32:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by penny_fairy at 2007-5-17 23:13
what do you think of western-style fast food?

(a) It makes you fat.

(b) By eating too much of it you will be storing up poor health for the future.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 07:06:39 |Display all floors
Ick. It makes me feel gross after I eat it. Every once in a great, great while (once a year, perhaps), I'll eat it if I have a craving. Then I usually regret it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 07:17:08 |Display all floors
yes plz =D
i love fast food even tho they are bad for my health lol. i was trying to gain some fast weight. started off eating it once a week, then twice a week, and ended up going there 4-6 times a week. after a month, i gained maybe half pound...? i was disappointed that i didnt get chunky =(. i didnt regret any of it cuz it taste so good lol. pfft health problems, i can just exercise it off lol.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 08:06:58 |Display all floors
thumb_down.JPG

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.