Views: 20225|Replies: 145

Do you wish to be a leading actor or a minor role in your life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-17 17:38:36 |Display all floors
last night, have a so cherish party with several high school classmates...an excellent bosom brother with me face for two beauties...it's about ten years since we graduated from high school...

we talked more things and recall some interesting in school, those two beauties could not help laughing and laughing for our humor...we are so happy...of course , let me most happiness is that excellent guy claim that I am zhou xin-chi and he is Wu meng-da, and he does always wish to be the minor role, and I am always leading actor...which let me feel so affected...I know it's so difficult to let him to claim that he is only a minor role...for he is also a smart and self-confidence guy ...dont so easy to admit defeat,   and the most important is that we face for two beauties...and one of them has ever been his dream lover...

when we left for that gals...I ask for why he dare to claim that he is only a minor role? he smiles and answer me: "yes, brother...I am so admired for your talent, although I am also excellent"...but on the other hand...to be a minor role is not a bad thing in sometimes...

"for brothers, always wanna be leading actor is your deadly shortcoming!!! "he added...." maybe you need to learn how to be a fit minor actor lately"...:'(

wanna be a leading actor is a fault? I dont agree with for the first, but after thinking and tasting his sentences...it's seems so reasonable!!!

how do you think about it? do you wish to be a leading actor or minor role in your life?

but to be a minor role is so cruelly for a talent!!!:'(

please comment...thanks!:lol:P[b]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 17:58:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-5-17 17:38
last night, have a so cherish party with several high school classmates...an excellent bosom brother with me face for two beauties...it's about ten years since we graduated from high school...:kiss ...

hey hey.......sometimes play major roles.......

sometime minor roles......

must always be in switching roles.....to get beauty to come to you......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 18:00:01 |Display all floors
to sexlion : so you said that you are a talent....lol....maybe....a talent can tell lots of stories always....yes....you done......lol....
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 19:51:23 |Display all floors
if every one were major role, mirror role would be 'a real leading actor'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 21:01:05 |Display all floors
but not everyone is fitting for the major role,there has to  be sb who plays  minor role in our lives.and one could not be major role for ever in his or her life.in different phase of our lives ,we often switch our roles.
so  before we choose what role we should play,consider first which role we  are good at or fit.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 08:38:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by phoenixliu at 2007-5-17 18:00
to sexlion : so you said that you are a talent....lol....maybe....a talent can tell lots of stories always....yes....you done......lol....

hehe...

talent? maybe, and it's a secret...

and I know most of guy wanna be a leading act is not only he is ambition...but also he are talent!!!

of course, if you can become a leading act decide you meet a " noble director" who wish to give chance to you!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 09:51:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-5-18 08:38
hehe...

talent? maybe, and it's a secret...

and I know most of guy wanna be a leading act is not only he is ambition...but also he are talent!!!

of course, if you can become a leading act decide you meet a " noble director" who wish to give chance to you!!!

anyway....wish you good luck :)
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.