Author: superkylin

A trap [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-18 22:38:14 |Display all floors
Thanks for your advice and concern guys, I wrote about my friend's situation...not being so serious---I think there's no way to solve it, so I might just as well take it as a joke, but you gave me sincere suggestions here and showed your concern...
thank you =)

I was trying to figure out why he's so obsessed, I think it's not "love", I can't understand these people--with a strong obsession for someone and something which don't belong to them.

That guy was nice at first as my friend said, but getting really narrowminded and trying to control her too much (still I can't believe he's even jealous of her spending time with girls)
My friend is a bit weak-willed, easily to give up but really has a sweet temper and very gentle in heart---I like her for that and sometimes mad at her for that---she didn't like to confront with people or say something nasty, when she's being pushed around by them, so I was a little suprised when she told me she got mad and fight with that guy when he grasped her arm to drag her back--he wants her
stay at his place during vacation--she struggled to get rid of him. Well I think she looks weak but strong when it comes to freedom. Most of her friends asked her to dump him. And I think he had known---if he's not an idiot, that my friend no longer interested in him.
My friend now has an indifferent attitude--since last failure in breakup, it's like "I can't solve it anyway so just let it be" ...I don't know how to help her exactly...I did interrupted and take her away a few time when he gets mad in public, but he's acting like---"it's our own business, why mess in... "
But it's right that...if we want to solve a problem, in relationship or in life
we have to be determined, it may be someone else's fault being insane unreasonable or whatever, but in the end it is our own fault not determined enough, and unable to solve it...=S

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 22:41:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-5-18 09:02
noooo i dont want to die!! i always wanted to try fist fights, not fights that might endanger my life lol. =D
o yea, i am anti-alcohol lol. =D

umm....is what spook described in the post an Australian way to solve universal problems? So DT you never had fist fights..? that's not always good to be a good boy....get a chance to be a get tough...and muscular... =P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 23:14:10 |Display all floors
poor guy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 23:38:41 |Display all floors
lol superkylin! i cant really find a reason to fist fight lol. everyday i sit in the class, talk with friends, hangout with friends and etc. i never actually had people bother me to the point that gets me mad lol. i've been working out for a month now =D. i am hoping to get buffed within 1 year lol =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-19 05:47:16 |Display all floors
why don't you take up muay thai kick boxing , I have been doing it now for about 12 years , it's full contact so you know what it feels like to get hit , that will keep you fit and well toned all in one .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-19 05:54:54 |Display all floors
super how beautiful is your friend ? it could also be the case that he see's her as a trophy , does he make her show affection when they are out in public , she might also start dressing daggy :) make it so he does not want to be seen in public with her , she can start doing all the little things that he does not like :) she can start going to those places he does not like :) she needs to start winning her freedom back a step at a time :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-19 12:17:09 |Display all floors
All of my  friends are beauties and cuties in my eyes, :) this one(friend since high school) is a beauty in everyone's eyes ---whoever had seen her got to admit...and she's not perky for her beauty and take advantage of guys, she wears simple and lives simple...
I guess you're right...he does want to show their relation in public, she's that kind of girl who doesn't like "icky or somewhat disgusting" behaviors you see how those young couples showed ---like kissing and hugging in public, one sitting on legs of another and such...he's mad at her not being intimate and loving enough sick....
but even if he's mad and angry at her...he still want her and perster...so maybe it's not simply like...doing things that he hates could push him away...perhaps when he finds someone else to mess with....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.