Author: rainpiece

Unfairness tbetween man and woman [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-16 19:34:17 |Display all floors
coz traditional farmers think only male can support the family.
they always have the ideat that when girls grow up and get married,they follow their husbands ,could not do anything for the family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 14:29:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-5-16 19:34
coz traditional farmers think only male can support the family.
they always have the ideat that when girls grow up and get married,they follow their husbands ,could not do anything for the family.

it is really true

& when they are few hundred miles apart,

who will help the old couple.......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 19:53:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-5-16 13:57

the boy is equal like a bull's strenght to pull the ploughs...........

the girls is sewing.....

man carrys the water home,
woman starts to cook...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 01:21:18 |Display all floors
see, that is the differents, in western culture, maybe

woman carries water home (earns money)
and man starts to cook (takes care of house and home)

Pending on where in western culture, it is more likley that you will see both, male and femal working, and both, male and female doing their parts in the house.

And my earlier statement, I was not trying to bash the goverment for its choice in making the law. I was stating simply that the mentality of the average chinese (think farmers are still the majority in china) is that woman are worth less then men. Due to the social traditions of the country, such as the male taking in the parents when they get old and such, I can understand the reason, but may not agree with it personaly.

Simple fact is, a woman in china is currently of less value then a man.
I think this will change in the future, as currently more males are being born, and eventualy a imbalance of men and woman in china will develop. Once this happens the womans status will increase, as she will be more valuable. Simple economics, supply and demand, though i hate to compare products with people, but the princiblle is the same.
If you have allot of one thing, you will not value it as much, if you have little of any one thing you will value the little much higher.

So girls, just hold on, eventualy you will become rare and valueable, even in chinese society.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.