Author: yjecca

will u accept ur lover's body betray? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-16 14:25:07 |Display all floors
and what happens if it happens again down the track ? I say if she or he has been unfaithful once then no matter what you do or say it will happen again given the right circumstances , so how much time are you then willing to waste on a relationship that is going to fail yet again , I say no time , life is too short to worry about trying to change someone else to suit you , instead waste the time finding the right person first time round :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 18:20:41 |Display all floors

ummm

i think as far as loyalty goes women can be just as bad as men...in some aspects they are worse...from my experience a lot of women don't care if a man is taken, if she wants him she'll throw herself at him without a second thought anyway...no one should accept having their trust betrayed
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 00:22:57 |Display all floors
I think this is the worst thing in the relationship, I won't accept such betray..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 06:20:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2007-5-16 20:20
i think as far as loyalty goes women can be just as bad as men...in some aspects they are worse...from my experience a lot of women don't care if a man is taken, if she wants him she'll throw herse ...

well...is it really that bad??...

my theory...if a man is not married....ok...he is not married..but he might be attached....if i like him...i will try to be with him...'throw herself at him is a bit strong...lol....i dont see anything wrong with that....he has a gf...fine...but gf is a gf...gf is not a wife......so.....everyone can fight to be with him...and be his wife later on.....??
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 06:43:29 |Display all floors

Reply #25 sinfulangel's post

SA, I think I understand your meaning, and mostly agree with you that no one is really off limits unless married.  But this does seem inconsistent with what you said earlier about being in a relationship, "Im a girl...I wont accept that kind of betrayal...any kind of betrayal to me during marriage or relationship is not acceptable...."
A cynic is a dissapointed idealist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 06:44:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-5-17 06:20

well...is it really that bad??...

my theory...if a man is not married....ok...he is not married..but he might be attached....if i like him...i will try to be with him...'throw herself at him ...

Ok, now that statement made me feel like a trophy for the first time in my life. Did not know you girls feel that way about us men. Let the fights begin.

:):):):):):)
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 06:50:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diogenes at 2007-5-17 08:43
SA, I think I understand your meaning, and mostly agree with you that no one is really off limits unless married.  But this does seem inconsistent with what you said earlier about being in a relati ...

oh...did i say tht??... ...

marriage is actually a committed relationship...maybe thts wat i meant......

people shouldnt cheat in marriage...

I will correct my previous post...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.