Author: yjecca

will u accept ur lover's body betray? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-16 09:27:36 |Display all floors

??????? help!!!

HI!!!!!

HI! everybody.   i have  use OICQ to add some foreigner, i have asked them many questions. but they didn't answer meHI! everybody.   i have  use OICQ to add some foreigner, i have asked them many questions. but they didn't answer me. i don't know why . can you tell me why.     i use OICQ just for study English.and i want to make friends with  foreigner . hehe   i isn't good at english   hehe

if you like you can add me .   OICQ No.364717349         MSN No. JOE010621@hotmail.com   QQ285455201

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 11:50:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tirpitz at 2007-5-15 21:30
Oh, almost forgot to answer the original question, Will you forgive your partner if he/she cheats on you?

For me personaly it would depend on the situation of the relationship. I think all peopl ...

your metaphor is simple to understand and conveys a good way to deal with a betrayal situation.
Learn to be independent!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 11:53:35 |Display all floors
In reality however, it is very hard to define when to give up the relationship and nobody is 100% sure that the problem leading to the betrayal can be fixed and avoided in future. So i guess, pray that this kind of betrayal never happens in the first place, and it does happen, the other person is gambling leaving him/her or forgiving him/her.
Learn to be independent!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 11:54:43 |Display all floors
I dont know QICQ, I think Skype is the prefered method of chating for westener, as they can easily make phone conversations with it also.
As for why they dont answer, to many solicitations for to buys stuff or scams are going on now, so many westerner are cautious in replying to somebody they have never meet.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 12:50:22 |Display all floors
I think whatever the reason is for one's betrayal, a man cannot hurt his gf/wife,he should talk to her about the problem and get through together,and if he does not love her any more he should tell the truth.
jecca_yu@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 13:54:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yjecca at 2007-5-16 12:50
I think whatever the reason is for one's betrayal, a man cannot hurt his gf/wife,he should talk to her about the problem and get through together,and if he does not love her any more he should tell ...

YES, tell the truth......nothing but the truth

Zhejiang NB = Ningbo???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 13:56:27 |Display all floors
If a car breaks, I dont just fix the broken part, I try to think what caused the part to break in the first place, to ensure it will not break again.
Same with personal issiues, if there is a problem, I would not just try to figure out how to fix the immediate problem, but how to prevent the problem from occuring again.

Figure out the cause.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.