Author: linda7327

is it possible to get marry right now? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-15 18:57:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 17:46:55 |Display all floors
I quite agree with kissvampire's "Getting married because of baby is stupid." But it had happened so you and your boyfriend must face it.It is unfair to you,and I don't support you keep the baby if he still refuses to marry you.It's too risky.
Follow your own course, and let people talk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-23 09:58:10 |Display all floors

marry

Linda

Can't you marry a friend or someone's cousin or make an arrangement like that?  Even give them a little money. Marry them, get the paperwork processed and then get a divorce soon after. I know Chinese women who have done this and have no trouble.

Don

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-23 23:30:23 |Display all floors

I read your post carefully.

I think the actural abortion surgery is your most concern. If it is so, find more information about the surgery and have your BF, or close friend or family member you trust to go with you.
If you are still nervous, maybe reschedule the surgery.
Take care.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-24 12:00:52 |Display all floors

My recommendation

Get abortion and dump your bf. Sounds like he is not willing to commit that is why he does not want the baby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-10 18:28:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by linda7327 at 2007-5-15 11:01
i found i am pregnant.  but my boyfriend doesn't want to marry me so earlier just because of the   baby,  he suggests abortion,     
  i know i am stupid, i have blamed myself thousands of time ...

So what happened?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 20:58:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-5-15 12:41
Is the baby wanted by both? If the answer is no then you know what to do....coz an unwanted baby is the pre-stage of a divorce.

Ever heard of adoption?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.