Author: kellym

Help~! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-16 06:32:16 |Display all floors
What you experienced is called modern dating. People meet, try to see if they are compatible, find out that for whatever reason they are not, and move on. You do this untill you find somebody that is compatible.
I know in the chinese culture it is a little different, and often people stay together even if they do not match.
It sounds like you guys had a few dates, and then he found out that it was infatuation rather then love. He may have thought about the challenges of a serious comitement and got scared. He may have talked to his parents and they may have adviced him against it. And And And....

My advise is, move on. There is so many people in this world, you are bound to find the person that will treasure you and hold you dear for live, dont dwell on the one that did not.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 09:26:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-5-16 05:33
two honest trains of thought here 1: you dated several times , if you acted properly and only went as far as kissing then he might of decided that he cannot wait , especialy when there are so many  ...

Thanks for ur thoughts ...he can always wait...before he kissed me, he asked me: can i kiss u? From this i think he can always wait...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 09:32:54 |Display all floors

Another problem, he is younger than me and he is a religious of Judaism

So even we go out, do u think it's gonna work out?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 09:34:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tirpitz at 2007-5-16 06:32
What you experienced is called modern dating. People meet, try to see if they are compatible, find out that for whatever reason they are not, and move on. You do this untill you find somebody that  ...

Modern dating....u know it's hard for me to have the feeling ...that's why i am still single

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 09:36:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dongiovanni at 2007-5-15 12:40
Hi Kelly,

The way I look at your situation is that the guy might actually be honest.
You mentioned that you guys went out few times and it shows that he likes you and that nothing physical hap ...

I agree with ur opinion on him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 11:31:28 |Display all floors
You can tell him directly and with some tactics that his current response to you puzzled you and express your feelings to him. Get his answer and at the same time, watch his actions.... if you two didn't have a relationship yet but just in the vague period, u can go out with other guys and have fun with other people while keep in touch with him. :)
Learn to be independent!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 12:36:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hofothbe at 2007-5-16 11:31
You can tell him directly and with some tactics that his current response to you puzzled you and express your feelings to him. Get his answer and at the same time, watch his actions.... if you two  ...

i think u didn't see my previous messages...Before he left CHina, he was avoiding me...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.