Author: kellym

Help~! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-15 12:40:17 |Display all floors
Hi Kelly,

The way I look at your situation is that the guy might actually be honest.
You mentioned that you guys went out few times and it shows that he likes you and that nothing physical happened (sex)

To me that goes to show that he was truthful to you and perhaps did not want to hurt you if he knows that he's not going to be around for a longer time. It would be better if he gave you concrete reasons for why not it does not work/ would not work.

But I would think he's a good guy and not a playboy like other forumites are mentioning.

Don't worry, you'll get over it and meet someone that fits ....

Originally posted by kellym at 2007-5-15 02:49
Can some one say i like you and i start to love you...bla,bla,bla and suddenly just leave u alone?
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 15:03:31 |Display all floors

He is coming back soon...So all of u think i should move on...right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 18:44:46 |Display all floors

sure...

move on... I think he wants you attached to him, while he's carefree, not being serious, he might enjoy having the upper hand, leaving you in suspence, so you're worrying about everything and he's hanging out drinking with friends....could be....just a guess

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 20:27:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kellym at 2007-5-15 09:49
Can some one say i like you and i start to love you...bla,bla,bla and suddenly just leave u alone?

dont think so much,it always make you confused,just let everything is natural,that will be a best way...
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 23:42:10 |Display all floors
good one superkylin, i was thinking the exact same thing. some guys do these kinds of things to make themselves feel better. the joy of girls thinking about him while he goes out drinking with buddies.
i am not saying its only guys, girls too do these kinds of things. i think one of my female cousin in china likes that idea. she was telling me how she is so happy when there are like 10 guys who would do anything for her and thinks about her all the time lol. that must be it!! good job superkylin =D

[ Last edited by daotan at 2007-5-15 10:44 AM ]
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 23:43:45 |Display all floors
That is one angry looking baby, did you take its bottle away?
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 05:33:54 |Display all floors
two honest trains of thought here 1: you dated several times , if you acted properly and only went as far as kissing then he might of decided that he cannot wait , especialy when there are so many nieve Chinese girls out there that would go further  2: he got what he wanted and now wants to move on to the next victim . but as always I could be wrong :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.