Views: 6810|Replies: 27

Help~! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-15 09:49:57 |Display all floors
Can some one say i like you and i start to love you...bla,bla,bla and suddenly just leave u alone?
63a551.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 10:06:39 |Display all floors
yes, that would be a pimp/player =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 10:09:26 |Display all floors
Is any posibility that he was just afraid of hurting me cuz he had to leave?   But he is coming back soon next week...He said he couldn't promise me anything...I wondered did he ever like me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 10:28:28 |Display all floors

WHy why why

I met him weeks ago in the coffee shop. Then he kept sending me messages. After we dated several times, he told me he liked me at the first time we met. I trust him so much, cuz he said he never lied.(maybe I was stupid, but the feeling from him was so true) Until I found out, after the sweet weekend, he began to dodge me…That’s Monday night, I went to where he stay and his friend opened the door for me. He locked himself in the room.(Why he did that? I really don’t understand) I wrote him a note and I left. Please tell me why he did that…Did that mean he won’t contact me anymore?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 10:41:06 |Display all floors
he might be really serious about yr relation when u first met..., but found sth about u that he can't accept later after he dated u for several times. did u push him for a closer 'contact' with each other, or did u accept his "offer' too soon..., u know anything that's easy to get is easy to give up...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 11:00:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kellym at 2007-5-15 10:28
I met him weeks ago in the coffee shop. Then he kept sending me messages. After we dated several times, he told me he liked me at the first time we met. I trust him so much, cuz he said he never li ...

maybe he was so crazy at first but later lost the fire.......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 11:06:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kellym at 5/14/07 21:28
I met him weeks ago in the coffee shop. Then he kept sending me messages. After we dated several times, he told me he liked me at the first time we met. I trust him so much, cuz he said he never li ...

hahaha, that is funny. he said he never lied... what a lie. i am sure all of us lied at some point in our lives. a honest person would never say "i never lied". if he likes you so much, why would he not tell you what is wrong...? bottom line, dont regret your decision. =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.