Author: adolaowai

Value of virginity [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-18 23:18:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by r_salahuddin at 2007-5-18 23:16
is there any value?

Uhh, what do you mean, is there any value?
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 23:20:49 |Display all floors
i mean how many around you is virgin? how can you make sure of it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 23:25:39 |Display all floors
You cant, there is no physical sign that lets a girl know he is a virgin, other then his actions and words.
And for girls, well for 300 RMB they can get operation to fix the physical part so that her body is like a virgin.

So no way to be sure.

I am honest with it, I am no virgin, have not been since my teenage years. I am no saint, I am no holy man, I am who I am, and people will like me or not for this.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-19 02:54:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-5-15 09:08
thunderbird,

Have  you  been writing a PhD thesis on this subject?  Many and many and many people believe in that virginity will come back to you after praying day and night.

If you want an ...

Hahahahahhaha...especially if they pray to Virgin Mary.  :)

No more thesis please!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-19 03:05:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-5-15 13:24
well, I have started a sex thread in FreeTalk

since it is a serious point and a bit off-topic here

I use CDC approved condoms

three cm thick for extra safety

and if those don't work

Hahahahaha...3 cm thick condom...good for those over-sensitive men....now they can be a real man....Hahahahahaha...for other men.....3 cm thick can help them to get at it for 24 hours and never have to come (to the climax) thus prolong their enjoyment forever....hahahahahah....every man's dream?...or is it every man's nightmare?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 23:50:24 |Display all floors
Well well well, all that is interesting.
Then let's turn the question to another point of view: if girls are more "unpopular" for marriage when the have premarital sex, what's for boys. Somewhere, I've heard every man will go after a virgin girl, but no girl or woman will go after a virgin boy, cuz he'e inexperienced and know nothing. Right, ladies?
That's one issue. Another issue is the mystery about your sexual life if you get married to a virgin. I don't mean to be pessimistic but wht if it's not working? Sex is not the most important in couple life but it is very important So I think that smthg that has to be worked out before the big jump.
So some want to get a virgin to make them (and/or their family) look good among the society. And after marriage???? Is there any guarantee that any virgin will be a better spouse than a non virgin. Statistics (unofficial) tend to show that the latters are better spouses
Anyway, every one is just trying to live one's life happily.

Love and Peace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 00:04:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by adolaowai at 2007-5-22 23:50
Well well well, all that is interesting.
Then let's turn the question to another point of view: if girls are more "unpopular" for marriage when the have premarital sex, what's for boys.  ...

i dont like unskilled guy anyway,must be so boring!
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.