Author: adolaowai

Value of virginity [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-14 16:40:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2007-5-14 13:57

if a guy really falls in love with someone,i dont think he will  care anthing even though if she is a virgin or not,he will try his best to treat his girl like a princess,always remember,love i ...

I do agree with you too. That's I say I think some guys just looking for virgin girls to marry do that ONLY for them, not for the girl, maybe it'll make them look good in the society.
Somebody above said chinese society is more conservative than western or other societies. So I wonder what does "conservative" or "traditional" mean? That girls has to refrain and resist her sexual feelings until she is married, but men can do and screw whatever they want?
Virginity (or chastity too) is a symbol of purity, that I strongly agree. And if we want to have a pure girl, I think we should, at least, deserve that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 17:57:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by adolaowai at 2007-5-14 16:40

I do agree with you too. That's I say I think some guys just looking for virgin girls to marry do that ONLY for them, not for the girl, maybe it'll make them look good in the society.
Somebody ...

i think "conservative"or "traditional" means not open-minded.it means chinese girls dont  have so many sex partners,dont talk about sex  with their friends,dont do all kinds of sexy things with their bf.so that's why lots of troubles  when 2 persons from different contries together,especailly between western and chinese.but nowadays,i think chinese girls do something like westen,they have their own life style,value,thoughts,more and more independent.anyway,just take it,virgin or not, if you really love someone.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 18:27:21 |Display all floors
I don't care if she is a virgin or not, I do care about that if she suits me or not..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 23:05:38 |Display all floors

Virgin

I personaly would prefer a non virgin to a virgin. I dont want the girl to be wondering all her live what it would be like with somebody else, better to let her find out before she meets me, then after.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 23:06:47 |Display all floors

Do things that you like to do.

That's it! You are right! If you really love him or her,please don't care if he or she is a virgin. And so,you will be happy! But I hope that I am a virgin when I get married.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 00:48:09 |Display all floors
My perspective on this is that if you're a virgin yourself then you have all the right in looking and being admin that your partner is a virgin too. Because it can make sense that likes seeks like.

If you're a playboy sleeping around with 10.000 women and then waking up one day and deciding that you wanna be married to a virgin then it's hypocritical, it does not fit the lifestyle you've been leading.

- If you fall in love it should not matter whether the person is a virgin or not giving that both people are in agreement about this and that everyone is settled with the situation. That's when you know you are in love with that person "Accept them as is"

Remember ......... According to Murphy's law for sex: "Virginity can be cured!"
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 03:17:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by phoenixliu at 2007-5-14 09:05
ohhhhhhh....so long your posts Tbird...they will take me much time to finish......

what I wanna say is when requiring pls look into yourself firstly....

Hahahahahaha. No pain no gain!:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.