Author: adolaowai

Value of virginity [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-14 11:53:06 |Display all floors
If  your wife is not virgin how could you feel?

nothing?
Do just you  like!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 12:41:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by adolaowai at 2007-5-13 21:05
Just curious, and what to know your opinions. I've heard so many times that (most of) chinese guys do just want to marry virgin girls, which means girls who had premarital sexual relationships cann ...

when you choose partner,would you prefer virgin or not.
another case,if you love a girl or boy,do you prefer he/she a virgin or not
with the same one,we of course want him or her virgin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 12:44:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by phoenixliu at 2007-5-14 09:05
ohhhhhhh....so long your posts Tbird...they will take me much time to finish......

what I wanna say is when requiring pls look into yourself firstly....

i don't know whether i have the courage or patience to go through them,they make me sleepy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 13:05:01 |Display all floors

The image and the reality

No one worries too much if they are miles apart!

The reason why men liked to marry virigns were as follows:

1. The other guys down the pub can't exchange stories amongst themselves about how his wife was in bed

2. It shows she has self control and so will probably make a loyal wife

3. She is not going to give him a nasty disease and make his thing shrivel up and drop off after the wedding

4. She will not compare his performance in bed with that of 10 other guys (and at least one of them is going to be better)

5. If he is a "nice guy" he will appreciate and cherish the fact that she has done something special only for him and he owes her loyalty all his life because of that.

But if the girl only appears to be a virgin (i.e. medically, technically a virgin)

but is an expert in 10 other ways of pleasing men

and has "entertained" her boss and all his friends on several occasions

is very familiar with the working of the male mechanism

then points 1-5 have been broken - even if her technical virginity hasn't

but as I said

so many guys seem to be good at nto asking too many questions and happy to dream a false reality that has no connection with the truth!!

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 13:57:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by adolaowai at 2007-5-13 21:05
Just curious, and what to know your opinions. I've heard so many times that (most of) chinese guys do just want to marry virgin girls, which means girls who had premarital sexual relationships cann ...

if a guy really falls in love with someone,i dont think he will  care anthing even though if she is a virgin or not,he will try his best to treat his girl like a princess,always remember,love is love,it means u dont care too much,u just wanna do only one thing,make him/her always happy and share everything,not only happiness but also sadness.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 15:16:11 |Display all floors

Reply #11 joanna_he's post

Yes, I agree. If you truly love someone, what does it matter if they're a virgin or not? Love doesn't necessarily equal virginity and in this day and age, the pressure to have sex is becoming harder for young people to resist.
Maybe, if someone isn't a virgin isn't a bad thing either because then they may learn some things to keep the partner happy, in that area anyway

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 15:51:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2007-5-14 15:16
Yes, I agree. If you truly love someone, what does it matter if they're a virgin or not? Love doesn't necessarily equal virginity and in this day and age, the pressure to have sex is becoming harde ...

i couldnt agree more :)
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.