Views: 5159|Replies: 5

Yichang--A beautiful place! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-11 17:47:15 |Display all floors
Hello,buddy

How are you spend your holidays?

Travel or sleep at home?

May 1 holidays has passed,while Oct.1holidays hasn't come yet, what's your plan?  

Yichang, has here somebody know it?  It's famous for Three Gorges Dam.  Besides it,there are mant beautiful places worth to be visited. Such as Shipai, Chexi,Shan xia ren jia,Xialaoxi etc

There are a big and ceremonious fireworks show at night in27th,Sep. Coz  that day is the Yichang Three Gorges International Tourisim Festival.

Now I will share with some pictures, beautiful,aren't they?

[ Last edited by lamsunny at 2007-5-11 06:13 PM ]
DSC33247.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 17:59:13 |Display all floors
The Guide said its name  is Deng Ying Shi(灯影石)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 18:11:15 |Display all floors
I also want to sahre another picture

The following image is taken at SHIPAI, clear water, green mountain,beautiful girl and strapping boy and dulcet folk song,  full of poetry~~, isn't it ?  
DSC00231.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 16:36:52 |Display all floors
go upstream along the Yangtze River,visiting the marvelous Three gorges,to the energetic city Chingqing.
my lovely hometown

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-19 17:42:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by growingfish at 2007-5-14 16:36
go upstream along the Yangtze River,visiting the marvelous Three gorges,to the energetic city Chingqing.
my lovely hometown

Really? Are you from Chongqing ? It's a pity that I didn't travel for "XIAOSHANXIA" when I have time before

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 19:11:38 |Display all floors

yichang, i visited

i went there with my wife, we didn't join any tour group but just walk around ourselves, we booked a hotel
called yichang international with the site hahatravel.com(if i remember correctly). we ate local food, see the gezhou dam,tood bus and cool weather, wonderful trip.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.