Author: cobbercobber

does western easily to say 'I love you'? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-19 20:03:37 |Display all floors
If i say 'i love you',just means i like you at that moment~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 16:32:24 |Display all floors
i love you is just simple i love you....

its the people who try to complicate its meaning...^^
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 18:52:10 |Display all floors

thank you for you replying

Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-5-17 12:27
He may have been looking for an excuse to flirt with you - so he sees your hair is new and looks nice so he complements you on it.

When he says "I love you" he is testing to see your r ...

thank you for you replying。my respones was stopped for a minute and turned to him and said''I donnot understand English, I can not understand you''. So I think he has lost his interesting on me. While , that is no problem for me. I am very traditional Chinese girl. It is hard to get used to his joking and saying for me. But I hope that he could like me!hehe!~

anyway, thank you very much for all of you replying my post! thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 16:19:52 |Display all floors
don't worry.it is not a big deal ,
i think he is just like your new hair style.

[ Last edited by annyin at 2007-5-22 04:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 16:31:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-5-16 21:11
Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game
Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game
She's wal ...

come on,dont hit on her .
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-3 22:51:57 |Display all floors
It is good and healthy for people to have feelings...happy feelings and sad feelings...it is equally good and healthy for people to express their feelings...some people do it externally and some do it internally...personally, I would love to see my smiles and laughters project outwardly than inwardly...I don't like to swallow my happiness or sadness...maybe there are times I have to do that but expressing it outwardly is my preference under any normal circumstances.

"I love you" is an universal expression...I believe no one minds to be loved too much...I also believe Love is a universal feeling...even though there are many ways to express that feeling...there is no absolute way to express!...some people like to hide their feelings...some people think others should be able to read their mind thus their feelings too...no matter what your beliefs are....you would be a "winner" in life if people know you love them dearly...how do you make others know that you love them?.... I guess that would be entirely your own business....[size=-2]unless you come to me and ask for my advice!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 07:31:17 |Display all floors
If he said it while there were others to hear it as well, then it means nothing serious. Just a compliment on your hair.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.