Views: 4198|Replies: 0

请大家帮忙修改一下我这篇关于奥运的作文好吗 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-8 23:15:44 |Display all floors
it s known to all that Beijing promises to host a “Green Olympics”. A “Hi-tech Olympics “and a “people’s Olympics “.As 2008 summer Olympics coming near , the Chinese government and people pay more attention to our natural environment .But how we have done for our ‘Green Olympics’? Take our city for example , as one of the co-host city , it s famous for it s age-old history and beautiful scenery in the seaside .Although the government endeavor to control all kinds of pollutions and keep our streets and seaside tidy and clean , our  natural condition is not satisfied us.
Luckily I has a chance this year to take part in an activity of collecting litters along the seaside. Not for seeing on my own eyes , I would never believe it was reality. The white plastic bags could be seen everywhere in the sand . The wasted plastic bottles flew on sea waves.         We picked up the litters as walking along the seaside and collected them in a big bag. After  we has done that , we felt relaxed rather than tired , because it is our responsibility to keep out seaside clean.
If everybody does something good for our environment we could make our city more beautiful .It seems everyone is now trying to contribute to our Green Olympics bid. Even my 12-year-old cousin doing her part.She once proudly told me that she was part of “Green Angels Group “ whose member should spend two hours every week collecting litter in a park.I was overjoyed about the news because she seldom does anything at home , let alone collecting  litter! It is Green Olympics changed her attitude towards working .
Just as Doctor Jane Goodall said:”” every individual matters , every individual has a role to play , every individual makes a difference .”Only if we can understand, can we care;  only if we care , will we help ;only if we help , shall we be saved .”  
I will try my best to promote this conception to people around me .
I believe the Green will full of Olympics , the green will spread all over China .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.