hotel rooms already booked?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-9 14:04:29 |Display all floors

Est ateP lex.com

quote us a price and your requirement, let 's find you a tailor made something

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 19:06:11 |Display all floors

rooms

hi,

i have booked my olimpic package with a company that offers flights and hotels, some of the 5 star hotels they have are very expensive but the 3 star ones are OK, do you want me to give you there email?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-14 16:48:47 |Display all floors
This website will help you book accommodation, and sent you 2-4 games tickets
www.olympic-booking.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 20:38:37 |Display all floors
hi you guys, my husband and i will be going away for the holidays. if you're still looking for a place to stay, we'd be happy to rent out our 1-bedroom near subway line 1. get back to me if you need details.

liz_ron@dr.com

the place is fully furnished with a/c, tv, internet access, fridge, washer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-25 13:24:29 |Display all floors
good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-6 21:02:50 |Display all floors
hi, i got my package now. :)

prices seemed reasonable. website if anyone is interested www.olympic-vacations.com

if you want to know anithing letme know. OK.
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-19 02:41:12 |Display all floors

Are You Still Looking For Olympic Hotel Rooms?

It is certainly goods news you were able to locate reasonable accommodations back in October. Many rooms to date have been reserved by Olympic Committees and other large organizations. There is an end of May deadline for those rooms to actually be purchased so you can expect to see some rooms being released. Unfortunately waiting to that point is not the best strategy as there are also many long waiting lists, so you'll have no guarantee of getting exactly what you need.

If anyone else is in need of hotel rooms in Beijing come over to http://www.WoAiOnline.Net and we will help find nice accommodations to fit your needs.

Best Regards,
WoAiOnline.Net

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.