Author: m005534

hotel rooms already booked?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-8 12:37:31 |Display all floors
Frustrated on booking a room for watching 2008 Olympic Games?  We can help.  We rent flat for Olympic Game watchers, all flats are within 20 mins walk from the main stadium.  If you are interested, please give us an email on 2008room@gmail.com with your requirements.  We will do the rest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-11 10:58:36 |Display all floors

Apartment for your trip to Beijing 2008

Come on, everybody !!!

China is the fantastic place to come, specially for the Beijing Olympic Games 2008 !!!
******It's me, the right person to help you*******

I've stayed in Beijing for many yearsIf you need my help to rent an apartment or booking a hotel, please contact me by eliza_ln@hotmail.com.
I am not the travel agent or real estate, and will not need any service charge.

I have my own apartment which is located in west district of Beijing, beside the subway and very convenient living area. If you need, please let me know. I'll give you the most preferential price.

Looking forward to meeting you in Beijing soon!!!

Your sincerely,

Eliza

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-16 20:36:43 |Display all floors

Don't give up :)

Welcome to Beijing in 2008!

Hi, I'm a Beijing citizen. I work in the count. I have an apartment near the gymnasium and convenient access to transportation facilities.

If you are interested in this apartment, please feel free to contact with me : cloudary@163.com. I can mail you the photo of the apartment.:)

Best Regards

Cloudary
厨房样板间.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-16 20:38:54 |Display all floors

Welcome to Beijing 2008 :)

hi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-16 21:39:55 |Display all floors

hotels and flights for the olympics

Hi,
i was having trouble finding something, anything really and afetr much searching I finally was able to book a decent hotel, my flights, insurance and tickets from one company. they seem to very profesional and I was impressed with their website. check with them if they still ahve availability yoursel on
www.olympic-vacations.com let me know how you have got on ;)

all the best
ang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-16 22:10:43 |Display all floors
Try to find rooms in Tianjin, it's less than 90 minutes from Beijing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-2 22:33:53 |Display all floors

airfare room & no tickets

My problem is the opposite of this poster.

I have airfare booked.

I have a hotel room booked.

I have no tickets.

I tired so hard to get tickets in the 2nd phase and the system kep crashing on
me.

I need 2 tickets to opening ceremonies on august 8, 2008 and I need swimming tickets for the am session on 8/11/08 or 8/12/08  or 8/13/08.

jperper@aol.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.