Views: 13677|Replies: 23

hotel rooms already booked?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-8 13:26:49 |Display all floors
I am planning on going to the games.  I have bought all my tickets (which I have to say was pretty expensive) and now I'm having a hard
time finding hotel rooms.  From what I've read most of the hotels that are even close to the Olympic Venues are full due to the Olympic
Committee members taking them.  The other ones (which may be full as well) look very bad but are still way too expensive and aren't taking reservations for another 4 or 5 months.  I do not want to stay in a place that is unsanitary or not well maintained consider we are spending quite a bit of money to go over to China.  Do you have any suggestions so we don't get stuck in a bad hotel/area of town without paying an arm and a leg for a hotel room?  If not I may have to sell my tickets to someone who can afford such an expensive trip and go to Tornoto for the games in 2 years.  Please let me know if you have any ideas.  A response from an Olympic Committee member would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 13:42:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by m005534 at 2007-5-8 15:26
A response from an Olympic Committee member would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.   ...

Yeah, like that's going to happen.
Face it, with the Olympics in town it's going to be like every other Olympics, ripoff city.
When I went to Salt Lake for the Winter Games a few years back, the local mobile phone outlet wanted to charge FOUR times the normal price for a local GSM SIM card.

Good luck anyway.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 14:04:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by m005534 at 2007-5-8 13:26
I am planning on going to the games.  I have bought all my tickets (which I have to say was pretty expensive) and now I'm having a hard
time finding hotel rooms.  From what I've read most of the  ...

i think there are also ROOMS to Let/RENT..........

you need to find the right person.....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 14:57:44 |Display all floors

I'm a Chinese student.
Welcome all of u come to China~
When the 2008 comes, i'll become a volunteer to join the games and also help the foreigners visit China.
By the way, i'd like to introduce a useful website
www.foreignercn.com/cn/ which contains lots of info for foreigners in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-22 13:28:57 |Display all floors

hello,don't give up

i am working in beijing if u need,pls contact with me. I can help u freely. my msn: judy.hao@msn.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-8 23:22:54 |Display all floors

Looking for 2008 Olympic Hotel Rooms in Beijing?

bjohr.com makes for you!
Beijing Olympics Hotel Reservation
www.bjohr.com
BEIJING

About us:

We (www.bjohr.com) are an experienced travel agency specializing in 2008 Olympic Games Hotel Reservations. We are centrally loca-ted in downtown Beijing. We have earned our reputation for excell-ence by providing the ultimate in value and personal attention every day. Since we opened our doors in 2002, we have done ever-ything possible to make travel simple, worry-free, fun and inexpen-sive for our customers. We offer a range of personalized services; our goal is your complete satisfaction, today and in the future. We cooperate with many top Beijing hotels at all price ranges. Our experienced staff are waiting to help make your travel dreams come true.

IATA: L-BJ-GN00401

Please let us know how we may better serve you!

BJOHR

[size=-2]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
you may also interested in
Olympic Hotel Reservation: FAQ
About us.
Olympic News
How To Buy Tickets
Beijing 2008
Beijing Olympic Official Website
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
BEIJING KANGXIANG HOLIDAY TRAVEL AGENCY CO., LTD.
Office phone: +86(10) 8377.5226
Cell phone: +86(10) 15910885539
address: Room 217, ZhenLong buliding, DongLuoYuan Number 9, Fengtai District, Beijing
ISDN: L-BJ-GN00141
Registration number of industrial and commercial bureau: 1101011812280

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-8 23:23:02 |Display all floors

bjohr.com makes for you!
Beijing Olympics Hotel Reservation
www.bjohr.com
BEIJING

About us:

We (www.bjohr.com) are an experienced travel agency specializing in 2008 Olympic Games Hotel Reservations. We are centrally loca-ted in downtown Beijing. We have earned our reputation for excell-ence by providing the ultimate in value and personal attention every day. Since we opened our doors in 2002, we have done ever-ything possible to make travel simple, worry-free, fun and inexpen-sive for our customers. We offer a range of personalized services; our goal is your complete satisfaction, today and in the future. We cooperate with many top Beijing hotels at all price ranges. Our experienced staff are waiting to help make your travel dreams come true.

IATA: L-BJ-GN00401

Please let us know how we may better serve you!

BJOHR

[size=-2]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
you may also interested in
Olympic Hotel Reservation: FAQ
About us.
Olympic News
How To Buy Tickets
Beijing 2008
Beijing Olympic Official Website
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
BEIJING KANGXIANG HOLIDAY TRAVEL AGENCY CO., LTD.
Office phone: +86(10) 8377.5226
Cell phone: +86(10) 15910885539
address: Room 217, ZhenLong buliding, DongLuoYuan Number 9, Fengtai District, Beijing
ISDN: L-BJ-GN00141
Registration number of industrial and commercial bureau: 1101011812280

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.