Author: changzhou007

What is your definition of a good listener? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-14 00:47:41 |Display all floors
sometimes i need to cutoff the talking to speak out my own opinions..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 09:07:14 |Display all floors
one more ...

Good listening is the cream of two biscuits ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 15:47:11 |Display all floors
i don't think i am a good listener because i am a no bovince girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 13:52:45 |Display all floors
Do you cutoff (interrupt) others' talking?

Do you show any sign of impatience while listening others' talking?

Have you heard what others said?

How important is the listening in the relationship?

How to improve our listening skills?

Do you cutoff (interrupt) others' talking?

I try my best not to cutoff (interrupt) others' talking. That's why may be most of my friends are always happy in my company.

Do you show any sign of impatience while listening others' talking?

No. Even if I feel impatience, i never let it out. But if something or topic is not interesting or I am in a hurry, I can give a hint to that person about that. If he/she can understand then its good but if they can't then still I try to listen to them with patience. But mostly they do because I always have :) on my face

Have you heard what others said?

Yup. I think listening is the most important thing than speaking. Wise persons are those who don't speak much but listen more.
But i haven't read all the replies to this thread

How important is the listening in the relationship?

It depends how wise you are. Mostly people like others to listen them. So if you can please them, you can win hearts. And this is the most important thing. Because once if you have won hearts, then you can do anything and they will like it. Because the person you love, you can even accept or bear his negative things or his mistakes. But if you don't love others, you will suspicion even their true intentions.

How to improve our listening skills?

If you will follow or do first 3 steps your listening skills will improve automatically.

So after my loong reply, what do you people think that is my listening skill good or not?

[ Last edited by ahmadi at 2007-5-17 05:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 08:28:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ahmadi at 2007-5-17 13:52
So after my loong reply, what do you people think that is my listening skill good or not? t.  ...

Haha, after reading your long reply, I wish I could cut your bla, bla, blah off. I have no choice but say that you are a bloody good talker, truly and utterly and …

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 14:57:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-5-18 08:28

Haha, after reading your long reply, I wish I could cut your bla, bla, blah off. I have no choice but say that you are a bloody good talker, truly and utterly and …

:lo ...

;P
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 03:27:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-5-18 08:28

:lo ...

Hmmmm I think I must say 那儿啊马马虎虎 :)

But I think that you have missed one point. I registered this website on 2004-10-05 and today is 2007-05-22 and still this is my just 225th post. Doesn't it also make me a good listener too? :)

Wise persons listen more and don't speak much but when they do, they win hearts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.