Author: voice_cd

How should we make use of the newly discovered oilfield in Bohai Bay? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-7 22:28:39 |Display all floors
I don't know how to do ,it is a large problem for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 14:20:49 |Display all floors
In my opinion, it is sick pretension in many chinese people mind.  China is a country with huge resource reserved,  so not need to consider about  the wee waste.   Whereas, countless tiny waste lead to unbelievable lost finally  day after day, year after year . To reserve the non-renewable resources and reasonably refer to reconstituted resources becomes a top urgent subject in china, otherwise we have nothing  left for our grandchildren except barren land. No any quillete  for that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 14:27:41 |Display all floors
It is still unbelievable hydrogen couldn be worldwide used as a new kind of  reconstituted energy,  considering about the technology of present age.  The cost is too high.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 14:45:17 |Display all floors
"The cost is too high"

Still, it is a very likely possibility. The costs of fuel cell technology are reducing each year and will reach competitive costs around 2010.

It is also precisely because of this reason that I supported the idea to tap into the new found resource to lessen the nation's burden on imports immediately lest China lose more on importing oil today.

[ Last edited by admchengho at 2007-5-8 02:46 PM ]
xurfnet.blogspot.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 15:36:13 |Display all floors
I am worried that with this new find, China's Bohai Bay will possibly get more polluted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 15:40:00 |Display all floors
As to the pace of exploration and drilling there,  one guide is the world market oil prices.  When the price is high, drill more and contribute to market stability; when the price runs low, drill less, buy more from OPEC countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 17:30:32 |Display all floors
Well said

:)
xurfnet.blogspot.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.