Views: 12097|Replies: 36

How should we make use of the newly discovered oilfield in Bohai Bay? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-4 20:30:19 |Display all floors
As reported the newly found oilfield in Bohai Bay has a reserve of one billion tons, or about 7.35 billion barrels, the largest discovery in the country over four decades.
Does it mean that we can say goodbye to the day worried all day about the energy consumption? Now that we have huge nature resources as a gift, but how can we take advantage of it?
Years ago, according to some media, the Japanese imported disposable wooden chopsticks from china, and the industry made a lot of profit, but later we found that the Japanese did not lack of trees but import for reserve their own forest to improve their environment. It is a lesson we should learn from. In fact, not only on the issue of oil but all nature resources including water, coal, cement etc, they are non-renewable resources. If we explore too much, what can be left for our grandchildren?
So it is also an issue we should consider thoroughly before we start.
oilfield(2).JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 22:45:10 |Display all floors
i think we need keep the sprit of reserving and diligent since the resoureces are limited and no matter how huge nature resoureces we have  today, the days that it be used up will come eventually .
with the development of technology and sceience ,there will be other renewable resouces coming into use,but that isn't clearly now.
so before that ,i think it's reasonable for us to explore the new resoureces properly.
maybe we should reserve some for strategy goal,and it's important i think .
we can't leave nothing to our grandchildren generation.
but it's really make me proud of our country that the new resoureces being found in this situation.
i m sure our country will have a bright future  if we properly use our  erengy power !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-5 04:19:23 |Display all floors
No, in this particular case, you should explore as soon as possible before your hostile neighbors claim their share.    :

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-5 08:45:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thetruthbut at 2007-5-5 04:19
No, in this particular case, you should explore as soon as possible before your hostile neighbors claim their share.    :

i think it's none of the business of korea or janpanese.
we have the whole control of the bohai bay and it 'sjeaous for the neighbour but they don't have any excuse to get a share.
don't you think so?
[URL=http://bbs.exam8.com]bbs.exam8.com[/URL]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-5 12:17:04 |Display all floors
america,as the world's biggest energy-consuming country, import oil from other countries,while explore little oil from their own.

we should learn from it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-5 13:02:29 |Display all floors
I think we should explore natural resourses and use it properly.
It is impossible for China to act as USA and Japan, using other countries' resourses and reserving them own's.
But we should explore our own natural resourses properly.At the same time we should import raw materials as much as possible from other countries,saying Africa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-5 13:40:54 |Display all floors

Exploit and reserve it .

Originally posted by voice_cd at 2007-5-4 20:30
As reported the newly found oilfield in Bohai Bay has a reserve of one billion tons, or about 7.35 billion barrels, the largest discovery in the country over four decades.
Does it mean that we ca ...

It's good news for us to have discovered such an abundant oilfield . I don't think we should export our oil as we export our grain,meat,etc. You see, oil now is an precious and  strategical resource in the world. Some clashes even wars occurred due to oil betweent some countries.The more we reserve it, the more independent our economics is .:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.