Author: whitney16

Have you pierced ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-4 20:35:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-5-4 20:08
well I done all of them myself eccept the prince william ;)

Gosh...maybe you should do it for a living
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 20:45:42 |Display all floors
Well...
I got each ear pierced once when I was twelve.  I had no problems with those, they're still pierced.
When I was a teenager- I pierced my bellybutton myself, but it got infected so I took it out;
          I started to pierce my lip myself, but my mom saw me doing it, said it was disgusting, and made me take it out when I was halfway through (I wouldn't tell her, but I was a little relieved! : D  );
          I had my friend pierce my nose with a safety pin the summer before my senior year.  Unfortunately, I hadn't planned ahead, so all I had for a stud was a big fake diamond!  It looked kind of dumb...  I replaced it with a small hoop as soon as I could.  In the fall, I went to a strict private school that didn't allow anything but earrings.  I planned to put it back in every day after school, but it wasn't healed all the way and hurt too much!  So I gave up on it... (I left the school after a quarter.  I should left sooner and kept the nose ring!)
Almost two years ago, I took my husband to get his ear pierced for his birthday and decided, spur of the moment, to get my nose pierced again.  Seems I've developed a bit of a needle phobia since I was a teenager and I nearly passed out when the guy did it- lol!
So- currently, I have both ears pierced, as well as my nose (which I think is pretty.  What do Chinese think of nose piercing?).
As for tattoos, almost did it when I was eighteen, but had to cancel my appointment cause my friend had to go to the e.r.  Just never got around to it after that.  I still think about getting one, I have one in mind, but I haven't because, well, they're just so darn permanent.  What if I don't like it later??  Plus, I'm not sure it's the best use of my money...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 21:09:13 |Display all floors

That's cool.

Originally posted by kristint at 2007-5-4 20:45
Well...
I got each ear pierced once when I was twelve.  I had no problems with those, they're still pierced.
When I was a teenager- I pierced my bellybutton myself, but it got infected so I took  ...

But I never try. Ear piercing or nose piercing, natural is most important.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 21:31:52 |Display all floors
I wouldn't do it myself now, either.  I've become too much of a weenie!  : )
Also, the guy who pierced us was totally set up for it.  Everything was sterile and it was done in seconds.
When I did it myself, I didn't have the nerve to just jam it in there so it took forever!
For my husband, he got his ear guaged slightly.  The guy had a special tube needle that actually took a chunk out, which is better than a regular needle for that (sounds kind of gross as I tell it!).
You should have seen the guy who pierced us!  He was a really nice guy but he looked kind of scary- he was a big, shaved guy and was pierced everywhere that could be pierced (that I could see, anyway...) and places that I didn't know could be pierced (the back of his head!)!  He was like a walking advertisement for his shop...  But apparently he was good at it.  The local hospitals refer patients to him when they need to have piercings removed for scans and stuff.
Anyway, I'm happy with the piercings I have.  No plans for more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 21:49:22 |Display all floors

how much is enough?

Just curious how many piercings are enough for some people... 1-2 or 100???
caf1a3dfb505ffed0d024130f58c5cfa_WP7gnWSUnNrD.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 21:57:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by imrita at 2007-5-4 18:12

OMG....that's so.........

that is too many,isnt it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 22:01:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ponchothedog at 2007-5-4 21:49
Just curious how many piercings are enough for some people... 1-2 or 100???

how does he wash his face?.so scary!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.