Author: gemina1010

does silm equals to beautiful, fat equals to ugly? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-22 19:05:34 |Display all floors
I admmit ,fat is not my taste . but is silm  the pretty? i am not sure ,it depends ! i like gental

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 19:18:13 |Display all floors
plumb is good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 21:06:58 |Display all floors
fat or slim doesn't matter a bit. personality and character do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 05:16:41 |Display all floors

what's for dessert honey...

i prefer slim & curvy...it enhances my drive.  for her is just the same...she can't ride no rodeo with a chubby guy just imagine how hard for her to sit on a saddle.  you people are nasty & made say all the bad things...but i like it tho...hehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 07:44:59 |Display all floors

-

Lets face it......... Most of us like to look at a trim and fit person.....

As a man, I appreciate the gentle curves of a woman.
They're nice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 16:18:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gemina1010 at 2007-5-4 12:54
I:)n mordern times,  most of people regard    being slim as being beautiful, so woman crazy about going on diet,  I want to say that,  to some extent ,fat  also can means beatiful,  such as in tang ...

I think in modern times people cares more in to have a good shape and good appaerance and it's not bad at all.

Sadly there are people who dislike fat people for their looks, i saw many posts in this forum showing like fat people (also with pictures)  is bad or is not good at all, making fun and comparing with nice slim girls.

What i found bad is some people discriminate fat people, i read long time ago some statistics about how hard is for fat people to pass and a work interview, follow the statistics almost 100% ot them failt the interview and it's not easy for them to get a job.

I prefer women not fat, not slim, but with i prefer more a woman with values, but when love knock your door,  you never know how it will be your love partner.

:) :) :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.