Author: gemina1010

does silm equals to beautiful, fat equals to ugly? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-9 06:20:20 |Display all floors
true ugliness comes from inside , it has nothing to do with your body shape , true beauty comes from inside as well , look deeper before labeling someone ugly , you may just be suprised :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 09:06:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-5-9 06:20
true ugliness comes from inside , it has nothing to do with your body shape , true beauty comes from inside as well , look deeper before labeling someone ugly , you may just be suprised :)

ohh.......dear.......your posting is just what I wanna say.....hug....
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 10:36:04 |Display all floors
Healthy diet and regular exercise keep you in good shape … and beautiful ….

And show your cheekbone ….

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 00:15:13 |Display all floors
a dodgy answer is NO, but to be very straghtforward and practical, my answer is Yes, Bea-tiful=slimmm......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 00:49:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gemina1010 at 2007-5-4 12:54
I:)n mordern times,  most of people regard    being slim as being beautiful, so woman crazy about going on diet,  I want to say that,  to some extent ,fat  also can means beatiful,  such as in tang ...

I heard in some African tribes, fat is beautiful...most women want to be huge and fat...is my story true? Please confirm!
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 04:35:42 |Display all floors
yep it's true bird :) there is one tribe that has a special marriage ritual where the fiancee spends two weeks prior to the wedding stuffing her face full of fatty foods to gain weight , the new mother in law does the cooking and is also not allowed out of the hut until the wedding :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 12:35:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gemina1010 at 2007-5-4 12:54
I:)n mordern times,  most of people regard    being slim as being beautiful, so woman crazy about going on diet,  I want to say that,  to some extent ,fat  also can means beatiful,  such as in tang ...

People were not "fat" in the Tang Dynasty...  the appropriate term is plump, meaning they don't look like half-starved squirrels.

Of course, I'm not against fat people.  If you think fat is pretty, that's great for you.  I just never really thought fat people were attractive.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.