Author: gemina1010

does silm equals to beautiful, fat equals to ugly? [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2007-5-6 01:34:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 09:19:07 |Display all floors
does silm equals to beautiful, fat equals to ugly?

I don't think so ...to be yourself will be beautiful...lol...
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 10:12:26 |Display all floors
the concept of appreciation the beautiful has changed a lot, especially, in nowadays ,it changed increasingly urgent,  the only thing never change is the persuance of healty and natural beauty,            so I think be yourself, be your best, be your own beauty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 12:06:57 |Display all floors
what is beatiful? that is a interesting question. according to the research, people will regard normal as beatiful. actually, the most beatiful face is a most normal face. if the side of eyes, and distance between eyebrow, the length of nose and lip, the shape of cheek and chin, everything of a face is normal, this face is very very charming.

this formula work for a body side too. as fat and skinny are all far from normal, so the ideal body side is slim, or we call it medial side.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 12:37:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gemina1010 at 2007-5-4 12:54
I:)n mordern times,  most of people regard    being slim as being beautiful, so woman crazy about going on diet,  I want to say that,  to some extent ,fat  also can means beatiful,  such as in tang ...

if a girl not slim is regarded as a beauty ,then it is not called fat ,that is plentiful.whiel if she is under the average ,then called fat.
no fat beauty,only plentiful beauty ,ok?!

Use magic tools Report

kamgoal has been deleted
Post time 2007-5-6 13:33:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-7 01:53:48 |Display all floors
I think it kind of depends on how fat/thin a person is. In most cultures today, slender is usually prettier, but too skinny (like those models that starve themselves down to skin&bones) isn't pretty. Similarly, there are some beautiful girls who are curvy, but too fat isn't pretty, either.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.