Author: zhangxinyue

Let's share some good articles 分享好文章<Translation> [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-6 10:15:52 |Display all floors

It doesn't matter, we aren't perfect and  that's the drive which can impulse us to make more improvement in our life!Thank you for your share again!Practice makes  perfect!Let's just do it!

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-8-6 10:17 AM ]
花13.jpg
My blog:http://i.cn.yahoo.com/zhangxinyue.2008

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-10 11:49:13 |Display all floors

Become clear on what you want.

Ask the Angels to assist by telling them what you want.

Keep your focus.

Affirmation: I clearly and easily know what I want and I convey that

information to my Angel.

清楚你想要什么。

通过告诉你的天使你想要的东西,让他们帮助你。

保持你的关注。

誓言:我非常清楚并且轻而易举就知道我想要的东西,

我将此信息传达给我的天使。

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-8-10 11:52 AM ]
海南南山4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-10 13:54:13 |Display all floors

One of the best ways to influence someone is to do something nice for them. Always find out how you can help the other person improve their life in some way, without expecting anything in return. You are sowing the seeds to reap the harvest later. When you do nice things for others without any expectation of anything in return, it triggers a desire in people to reciprocate.

One of the best ways to use the principle of sowing and reaping is to continually look for ways to say and do positive things for people. Look for ways to do kind acts and favors for your family and friends. Send thank-you notes and birthday cards. Send clippings from newspapers and magazines about subjects that you feel may be of interest to them. Always keep your promises, and follow-up on your commitments. Always do what you say you will do. Do everything possible to put in, confidently knowing that you will ultimately be able to get out far more. Remember, you will always reap what you sow.

影响他人最好的方式之一是为他们做一些好的事情。不要期待任何回报,去找些你能在某些方面帮助他人改善他们的生活的事情。你播下种子,然后就会有收获。当你为别人做好事而且不期待有任何回报时,它会引发别人报答的愿望。

使用播种和收获原则最好的方法之一就是不断地找寻方法为别人说些实在的话和做些实在的事。 寻找一些途径,对你的家人和朋友表达你的亲切和好意。送出一些感谢的纸条或生日卡片。送一些你从报纸和杂志上剪下来的剪报给别人,剪报上的主题你认为他们可能会感兴趣。要遵守你的承诺并且持续履行你的许诺。总是去做你说你将会做的事情。去做可能提出的每件事,满怀信心地知道你最终將能够完成多少。记住,你将总是收获你所播种的东西。

(张馨月 编译) 

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-8-10 02:09 PM ]
霜叶.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 23:53:24 |Display all floors

wow......, good articles

but then, unable to read all them in one short. Time constraint for me. I will try my best, anyway, to read all of them. It is useful for those who have difficulties in english vocab.:>
Good jobs, guyz

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-25 12:43:41 |Display all floors
                               把你自己放在成功的路上

你出生的国家,出生在何时,你的智商,体格,记忆的能力,环境,你的父母,朋友,你所交往的人,所受的前期教育还有你所读的书,这些因素的结合决定你成功与否?但决定成功和失败最关键的部分还是在于你跟什么人在一起,还有你读的书。

因为遗传学表明智商,体格,记忆能力这些因素可通过训练和努力可以做到;你不能掌控你前期所受的教育还有环境,但当你长大一些后,你可以通过选择而更多地去控制这些因素。

所以,你是跟那些对帮助你达到目标感兴趣的积极的人交往吗?你是根据继续教育自己的原则还有读合适的书来提高自己的知识根基吗?

Putting Yourself on the Road to Success

What separates successful people from unsuccessful people, achievers from non-achievers, winners from losers? Are people born that way or do they develop habits as they grow older which determine their stations in life?

It would be fair to say that the answers to these questions are very complex ones. It is a combination of factors which include such things as your country of birth, when you were born, your IQ, your physique, your capacity to remember, your environment, your parents, your friends, your associates, the formal education you receive and the books you read.

Let us look at the things you have no control or little control over and work through to the things that you have absolute control over.

First, you have no say when, where or how you were born or who your parents are. Genetics dictate such things as your IQ, to a large extent your physique and your capacity to remember. However, these things can be improved through training and effort.

As a youngster you also have no control over your environment or the formal education that you receive, but that can also be improved as you grow older and take more control of your life - if you choose.

So, what is left? You might think not much. However, I contend that what is left could very well be the most important determinants of failure versus success. The people you keep company with and the books that you read.

Now, here is the exciting part of it all. They are the two things that you definitely have control over. So I need to ask you two questions:

Are you associating with positive people who are interested in helping you achieve your goals?
Are you educating yourself, on a continuous basis, with appropriate books to improve your knowledge base? There are books available to suit everybody's taste. For those who have an aversion to reading books might I suggest "Rhinoceros Success" by Scott Alexander (ISBN: 0-937382-00-0). It is one of the most amusing "success" books you will ever find. It also contains cartoons complementing the text. It is quite a masterful production written by a very talented writer.

Scott Alexander has written three "Rhinocerotic" volumes. All are eminently readable.

I first read Scott's books some fifteen years ago and have read them several times since. They are always enjoyable and are just as relevant today as when he wrote them way back in 1980.

You cannot change the conditions of your birth but you can take advantage of those things, which are within your control. You can put yourself on the road to success. Just surround yourself with positive people and read, read, read!

[If you like this article and would like to use it on your own website or ezine you may do so ONLY if the article is not changed in any way and the final paragraph: "About the author", with all links intact, is included.]

About the author: Gary Simpson is the author of eight books covering a diverse range of subjects such as self esteem, affirmations, self defense, finance and much more. His articles appear all over the web.

玫瑰3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-28 18:04:04 |Display all floors
How to Grow Your Very Own Money Tree

Okay. So money doesn't really grow on trees. Unless you plant your own Mighty Money Tree, that is!

Imagine that only a few moments ago you planted a young sapling in your back yard. You gave it just enough water to ensure a good start. Not too much, not too little. You even propped it up with a stake. You'll continue to nurture it, feed it, water it.

And with each passing year, your tender young sapling will grow stronger. Taller. Healthy. As it ages, your tree can better defend itself from natural predators. Even harsh weather.

Growing your savings account is similar to growing your new tree. Given lots of tender care, your savings account will become your Mighty Money Tree. Use the following tips to ensure a great start. So, grab your shovel and let's get planting!

Prop Up Your New Savings Account

To build an account you can enjoy for a lifetime, prop it up with nutrients to help it grow.

a) Feed your account with bonuses. Deposit money saved through cancelled subscriptions. Don't forget those unexpected windfalls, either.

How about money owed and paid back to you? Be sure to include these amounts, even if they're small. Small is great -- and very do-able.

b) Nurture your savings weekly with money saved from using coupons.

Do you buy items on sale? Take that money you saved and use it to grow your account. Tuck small amounts into an envelope. Deposit weekly.

c) Shower your fund with birthday, anniversary or holiday gifts of money. Refunds, too! This is money you normally wouldn't have had (or already spent.)

Remember, out of sight, out of mind!

Fiercely Protect From Natural Enemies

Just as you might spray your tree to ward off insects or disease, you must protect your fledgling savings account. It's precious -- and a result of your patience.

a) Avoid spending too much time with others who make it seem 'natural' to go through money. They may not give it much thought because spending is a comfortable habit for them.

But you actually have a plan. And you have the big picture of how and when you'll spend. You will decide the where and why of spending your money. Make your spending thoughtful.

b) Pace yourself as you spend your weekly allotment of money. If you run on $35 per week (for example), that gives you five dollars per day.

Stay just under that five, and you'll always be a few dollars ahead. You'll also be less tempted to tap your savings.

c) Practice 'tough love' with chronic spenders who repeatedly borrow your money. Give yourself permission to state firmly that borrowing your money is 'not' an option. Remove the stakes that prop up others' spending.

Say yes to protecting and taking care of your money. It will be there to support you, your family, and your true needs.

Promote and Maintain Healthy Growth

Small amounts add up big time, so keep money coming into your account on a regular basis. Keep it growing!

a) Remember 'why' you set up your account. Know your balance at all times. Keep your eye on the bigger picture.

Will it help you pay for a gently used car, eliminating future car payments year after year? Is it your 'freedom from working for others' fund?

b) Begin with one great strategy, and use it to create a steady stream of money to feed your account. Will it be a direct deposit through payroll?

Will you fund it by using only dollar bills, and setting aside all change at the end of each day? If so, scoop up your change and deposit weekly.

c) Each month, find a new, creative way to put more money in your account. Then find another method and repeat for a month. Keep the top three or four methods which seem to work best for you. Toss the rest, because you want methods that work for you consistently.

Need a starting point? Why not begin with spending ten dollars less at the store each week? Tuck your ten bucks into your savings account. It's simple, and it won't leave you feeling deprived.

Lastly, feel the wonder of knowing that your money tree will continue to grow. Like a faithful friend, it will remain at your side. Your champion in good times, a comfort in the rough patches of life.

It has the power to draw your dream out of the darkness and into the light. How long have you had that private, special dream? Only you can know.

Now, what would 'you' do with your own Mighty Money Tree? Plant one today! Prop it up. Protect it. Watch it grow.

三亚大小洞天4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-22 18:48:23 |Display all floors

Norman MacCaig (1910-1966)诺尔曼。麦凯格,英国诗人,20世纪40年代英诗“新启示运动”的成员。一生出版了十余本诗集,描写的多是苏格兰西部高地的风光和爱丁堡的生活。本诗的意义在于:甲壳虫,公牛和众鸭都争抢忙碌,却不如不动的鸭子;而不劳而获的鸭子又会因得到的多,而先养肥,而先被宰杀。正如“塞翁失马”,福祸相依。

Feeding Ducks喂鸭

Norman MacCaig 诺尔曼。麦凯格

One duck stood on my toes,
一只鸭站在我脚趾上,
The others made watery rushes after bread,
而其它鸭在水中争抢,
Thrown by my momentary hand;instead
我手中不断抛出面包,
She stood duck-still and got far more than those.
它静静地等却得到最多。

An invisible drone boomed by
With a beetle in it;
一只甲壳虫飞过,带来无声的嗡鸣,
the neighbour’s yearning bull
Bulged across five fields.
邻居的公牛在吼,叫声充满期盼,五片田地外都能听见,
And an evening full Of other evenings quietly began to die.
饱含夜意的夜晚已悄悄降临.

And my everlasting hand
我那永恒之手,
Dropped on my hypocrite duck her grace of bread.
向假装虔诚的鸭投下恩典的面包.
And I thought,”The first to be fattened ,the first to be dead.”
我想,”谁先养肥,谁先被宰。”
Till my gesture enlarged,wide over the darkening land.
我的手势扩大,铺盖了渐黑的田野。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.