Author: zhangxinyue

Let's share some good articles 分享好文章<Translation> [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-16 13:06:27 |Display all floors
     No matter what age you are make sure that you always decide what kind of life is right for you.

无论你多少岁,要相信你总能决定什么样的生活是适合你的。

Only you should decide which kind of journey you will be taking through life and how you will arrive there.In your journey through life are you the "driver" or the "passenger"? Take charge. Remember it's "Your Life." Enjoy it to the fullest.

只有你可以决定你将选择哪种旅途来度过你的人生,怎样到达目的地。在漫长的人生旅途上,你是"司机"还是"乘客"呢 ? 自己掌握吧,记得它是"你的人生"。充分地享受你的人生吧!
       (张馨月 编译)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-23 09:58 AM ]
山1.jpg
My blog:http://i.cn.yahoo.com/zhangxinyue.2008

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 09:29:51 |Display all floors

What is a successful man like? Comparing with the one yesterday,today he should be more sapiential and merciful , know more how to love, understand more about the beauty of life and more tolerant .

Flaring up  because of others' actions is  just like being angry with a stone which  is lying sidelong on our way forward,both of them are stupid. To many people, the  cleverest idea is : I am not prepared to change them, I want to use them.        

As surviving in this world ,if we have  certain abilities about foreseeing and forgiveness,it  will be tally with our purpose for striving for happiness.The fore one can help us avoid injuries and losses, the latter can  remove personal disputes and bickering from us.

In a person's whole life,he/she  often suffers the trouble from the career or love and may become exhausted.But friendship is the biggest favor from the Heaven. For lots of ordinary people with injuries all over their bodies, friendship is the panacea of healing wounds and re-energizing.

什么是成功的人?就是今天比昨天更有智慧的人,今天比昨天更慈悲的人,今天比昨天更懂得爱的人,今天比昨天更懂得生活美的人,今天比昨天更懂得宽容的人。

针对别人的行为动怒,就跟向一块横在我们前进路上的石头大发脾气同等的愚蠢。对于许多人,我们最聪明的想法就是:我不准备改变他们,我要利用他们。

在这世界上生存,具备一定的预见能力宽恕能力合乎我们争取幸福的目的,前者能帮助我们避免受到伤害和损失,后者则为我们免除了人事纷争和吵闹。

人的一生往往被事业和爱情这两件事弄得疲惫不堪,但友谊却是上天对人类的最大恩赐。对于满身伤痕的俗世凡人,友谊是抚平伤痕和重新注入动力的仙丹良药。

(张馨月  英译)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-23 10:06 AM ]
山2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 09:56:07 |Display all floors

Changing mood , words will be changed; changing the words,attitudes will be changed;changing the attitudes,habits change be changed;changing the habits,luck will be changed;the life will be consequently changed as the luck is changed!      
     Where are we from? What are we?Where are we going to ?
     Once encountering difficulties and setbacks, a person who hasn't eaten fish will easily retreat and become depressed;but if he is the one who likes to eat fish ,he will put up the optimistic mood when he faces suffering. Scientists find that there is a kind of polyunsaturated fatty acids called “omega3” in fish, so the people who don't like eating fish would prefer to be sad.

心境有了改变,言词也会改变;言词一有改变,态度也会改变;态度一有改变,习惯就会改变;习惯一有改变,运气就会改变;运气一有改变,人生随之改变!
     我们从何处来?我们是什么?我们往何处去?
          不吃鱼的人一旦遇到困难挫就很容易退缩沮丧;而爱吃鱼的人面对苦难时,则表现出乐观的情绪。科学家研究发现,鱼肉中含有一种叫作“omega3”的多不饱和脂肪酸,所以不吃鱼的人爱难过。
                   (张馨月  英译)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-23 10:07 AM ]
山3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 20:24:21 |Display all floors

great works need great applaud

Hi, Zhang,

Thanks very much for your kindness to share your works with the friends here.

Deeply I appreciate your work, I can imagine how beautiful time it was when you translated them alone.

After around 4 hourse, I finished the general glance your nice translations. As a translator, I , sincerely ,

express my gratitude to you again.

If possible, I would like to chat with you when you are free or it is convenient.

The following is my MSN:

tiandaijunderek@hotmail.com

Derektian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 09:23:33 |Display all floors
        Hi,Derektian,it is so great to see your words,i am really moved when i read them.Thank you for giving me a marvelous beginning of today!I appreciate your words and encouragement so much,although I know I should work harder on my work.It is very beautiful time to share more valuable articles with all my friends,I hope all of us can get good moods and encouragement from them,no words can explain my feeling now,English is my favorite and learning it gives me so many things,i will keep on learning!And Derektian,I haven't had my msn yet and my QQ number is 34812494,earger to talk with you and making more friends,if I get my new msn,I will let you know it as soon as possible!Thank you for your kindness again and all the best!^-^    --------Zhang Xinyue

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-23 10:07 AM ]
山4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 12:08:15 |Display all floors
Adverse circumstance will be changed if we have a positive attitude! And a negative attitude will only make the circumstance more and more unfavorable, eventually it will lead to a sad fate!

Life is like exploring in a dark cave, once we find a breakthrough hole, a free world with full sunlight will appear in front of ourselves.

If we want to change something, we should beging to change ourselves;to let things get better, we should first make ourselves  better.We are the  treasure!

As long as the love is in the heart, no matter how sterile soil, the sturdiest trees can grow up in it.

Selecting the right direction and life goals and developing by your own wishes and the rational needs, you will be guided and protected by the destiny.

Courage can not only make us face any difficulties or challenges but also bring a chance of success. Why is it necessary to remove our original opportunities which might belong to us because of recreance?

In our life, we create many enemies and want to knock them down with one blow very much. However, the enemies we make in our hearts are always more powerful than our own.

When you only have the sincere ideas in your heart, the friends you associate with are all noble and what you do is good and honest, the true, the good and the beautiful will become a part of you. At that time, any fake, infamy and wickedness can’t escape your eyes.

More efforts more motives, and the more fortunes.

Passion is easily transmitted and the lack of passion is more easily done.Sometimes the first step to success is talking big, and then we can carry it out little by little.

A true word is not beautiful, and a beautiful word is not true.Good words don't need to be argued, the ones need to be argued are not good.

积极的心态,能改变不良的环境!消极的心态,只会让环境越来越恶劣,最终走向可悲的命运!

人生就像在黑暗的洞中摸索,一旦找到了突破的洞口,一个充满阳光,自由的天地就会出现在自己面前。要让事情改变,先改变自己,要让事情变得更好,先让自己变得更好,自己就是一座宝藏!

只要心中有爱,无论在多么贫瘠的土壤里,都能长出最粗壮的树木。

选准生活的方向和目标,按自己的意愿和理性需求去发展,命运会给你指引和保护。

勇气不仅可以让人直面任何困难或挑战,勇气也可以带来成功的机会。为什么要让懦弱带走原本属于自己的机遇?

在一生中,我们制造出很多敌人,很想一拳就能打倒它。然而我们制造的敌人却总比我们自己强大。

当你的心中只有真诚之念,当你交往的都是高尚之友,当你所做的都是善良之举时,真善美就会变成你的一部分。到那时,任何假丑恶都逃不过你的眼睛。

愈努力愈用心,也就愈幸运。

热情容易传染,缺乏热情更容易传染。

有时成功的步骤是先说大话,再一点一点地兑现。

信言不美,美言不信。善言不辩,辩者不善。

(张馨月  编译)

花351.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-1 15:21:35 |Display all floors
下面是一些可自问的有用的问题:我要达到什么目标? 起作用没有?正在进行的什么主题需要转换?有多少其他途径可以实现我所想要的?我要实现的目标正确吗?是否值得做? 如果我继续犯这样的错误或者没有从这样的问题学到任何经验,将会发生什么事情?
  犯错误本身并不是我们所犯的最大的错误;没有从错误中学到教训才是最大的错误!
  Here are some useful questions to ask: What was I trying to accomplish? Did it work? What ongoing themes were revealed that need to be changed? How many other ways are there to accomplish what I want? Is what I want to accomplish the right thing to do? Is it worth doing? What will happen if I keep making this mistake and/or don't learn anything from this problem?
  Making a mistake is not the biggest mistake we can make; not learning from them is the biggest mistake.
                                                              (张馨月  编译)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue1 at 2007-8-1 03:26 PM ]
海南文笔峰上的花5.jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.