Author: joywenxu

Who can help me??...My god... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-4 06:01:02 |Display all floors

I have an idea....

joywenxu, first set up a paypal account (or something equivalent to that).   Then you can receive payments from people here either as donation or for services you can perform for money.  I'm sure you can probably get people to donate you the money (100 people donating $1 each should be easy).  

What skills do you have?  Can you translate documents from chinese to english?  You can get $1 - $2 per page doing that.   Do you have stuff you can sell on ebay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 08:23:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 08:30:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 5/3/07 17:01
joywenxu, first set up a paypal account (or something equivalent to that).   Then you can receive payments from people here either as donation or for services you can perform for money.  I'm sure y ...

paypal is a great idea, i mean a dollar to us should be nothing. if we get like 100 people to each put in a dollar, the problem will be solved. however, there is a downside to this. if we do donate 100dollars, this will attract lazy people who just want extra cash... but count me out on the donation, i dont have paypal lol. all i have is straight out cash =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 08:32:35 |Display all floors

Heck I'll put in $20 if she get the account set up...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 08:38:21 |Display all floors
pfft, then you would see massive posts asking for money... LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 08:40:06 |Display all floors

Well I need to see a phot of the reciept first...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 08:41:39 |Display all floors
lol, they can just buy things, keep the things and ask for money lol. i have nothing against the donation, just that not everyone is honest lol. its online, who knows what they are really like in real life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.