Author: joywenxu

Who can help me??...My god... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-3 00:01:13 |Display all floors

What can you do to make some extra $

100 dollars isn't that much money here... about a days work...

[ Last edited by ponchothedog at 2007-5-3 12:03 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-3 00:04:18 |Display all floors
There's nothing I can do about it now..Perhaps I can earn money this vocation but not now..
There are only 30 days for me to prepare my examanition..I want to solve the problem so that I can
put my heart into study..I really want to go to a good college ,but, this thing happens,  it's very terrible..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-3 00:10:08 |Display all floors
Thank you..I should go to sleep..good bye..
God`````
help me!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-3 00:12:16 |Display all floors

Well joy, remember God only helps those who help themselves....

Things will work out... if you try to remedy the situation...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-3 02:02:12 |Display all floors
is there a chance to burrow money from your parents and pay off the debt first?
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-3 04:24:52 |Display all floors
if you can put a little extra away when you can then pay someone to break their legs , at least get some satisfaction from your ordeal , this also highlights one big problem all Chinese seem to have , they want to have the latest moblie phone or laptop purely for status , regardless of whether or not they actualy need it , " wake up a cheap phone does the same job " the N73 is two years old as well .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-3 04:55:20 |Display all floors
not all chinese, spooky lol. i dont have a really fancy phone or computer. i dont even have a laptop and my desktop is 4 years old(0 upgrades) lol. my computer is barely functional with lots of physical defects lol. i donno about a cheap phone doing the same job tho. i think the new phones have better receptions with those quad band and whatnot lol. i just get enough signal power and easy handling phone =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.