Views: 13076|Replies: 42

Who can help me??...My god... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-2 22:31:04 |Display all floors
Who can help me??...My god...

..  these days I was very sad and there is nothing I can do about it...I have borrow my classmates 1000
yuan  to buy a now mobile phone(N73,3000 yuan)..And I only own the mobile for 2 mouths..
     Why??...I think I'm very silly because two strangers treated me two weeks ago and I gave the phone to
them,then they were  disappear...So I lost my mobile phone...
     Now my classmates request me to return the money to them but I have no money now..And I try my best to earn money but I fail...There's nothing I can do about it..It's very sorry to say that I will have my College
Entrance Examination one mouth later...I want to put my heart into it  but I'm worried about the money...And
I don't know how to solve the problem../

GOD........WHO CAN HELP ME???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 22:57:49 |Display all floors

here we go again?

Hi joy,
I think you need to work out a payment arrangement with the person you borrowed the money from...  just tell them you made a mistake and will do your best to remedy the situation...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 23:12:58 |Display all floors
I hope that I can solve it..But I don't think it very easy for me to solve the problem but I really think you for your
advice...Now I have learn sth important...To be a student,I should not borrow money from others and I must
try my best to study ...Now I have make promise to myself ,if I can solve the problem,I won't do it again and I
will put my heart to my subjects...  
    Although ,those two girls treated me..I won't be angry with them because they let me learn sth ..Luckily, I'm
very optimistic and confident..I know that No pains,no gains...Where there is a will ,there is a way
    thank you again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 23:33:48 |Display all floors

no problem I hope things work out for you..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 23:39:45 |Display all floors
Thank you..I have no choice ,so I must do it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 23:41:50 |Display all floors

How much money do you owe in dollars?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 23:50:14 |Display all floors
About 100 dollars...Because I'm a student and my mobile phone is lost ..So I have no money to return

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.