Author: bearlatvia

Help me understand Chinese Woman [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-3 00:14:48 |Display all floors

Yes rules!!!

"If you are really committed to her, let her know your "rules" as well. And you can reach a compromise however unromantic it may sound."

Must give up the tang at least 3 times a week...  ha ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 02:51:09 |Display all floors

Run

It doesn't sound healthy at all to me. Having rules like that in place can lead to trouble. Send her back ASAP. Good luck to you. Having gone through a divorce myself, I would recommend a broken heart sooner than later and have to suffer through a divorce financially etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 05:39:45 |Display all floors

don't give up on her...

Originally posted by bearlatvia at 2007-5-1 05:17 PM
3 Weeks ago I came back to the US with a Shanghai girl -- I have known her for 2 years - now that she is here I have 2 months to make up my mind to Marry her -- She was an English School Teacher -- ...

i was in china (guangzhou, dongguan, nanchang & shanghai) exactly 7 days ago for two weeks instaed of three to register with my lover (she divorced with a 16 years young daughter) but found out she smokes & i didn't bother to register with her not 'til she quits smoking.  she loves me to treat her like a lady (touching, squeezing, kissing...all in the public places) & we had FUN more than 4X a day for a straight 13 days.  she loves me to give her total attention whereever we're outside the streets, but unfortunately i don't care much 'bout smoker...smoker is just turn me off !  anyway, she's so much fun to be with.  if i were you i would earn her respect first then gradually build up your relationship together with her, cuz you're already went extra miles for both of you...don't put it to waste!   good luck!  peter  ps!  she's sacrifying so much for you...invest a little more in her; you two will pull it through...put your mind to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 05:51:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bearlatvia at 2007-5-1 14:17
Am I in trouble???   Should I send her back to Shanghai ???  

Women are not like merchandise - you can't  return them if you don't like them!   What did you expect when you brought her over?   Her primary interest is probably in getting her fiance Visa and ultimately a green card.  If you aren't a jerk and treat her right, she may grow to love you and stay with you as your wife.  It doesn't sound like your doing a very good job in that regard.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 08:30:49 |Display all floors

Sometimes the chemestry just doesn't work...

maybe you are not meant to be together... maybe the planets are all wrong for you two... sorry but sometimes that's how it works... or doesn't in your case...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 08:36:08 |Display all floors
that sounds so wrong... "should i sent her back". dude... wtf is wrong with you. you just brought a girl from half globe away and now you are trying to sent her back..? wtf??? if you havnt realized, the girl has sacraficed  a lot just to follow you to the states. she left her home, her family, and everything that is important to her. and all you can say is "should i sent her back?". before you brought her to the states, you should've consider those things. a real man dont run away from responsibilities... just wow... i hope you slip and die =D LOL
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 08:39:01 |Display all floors

well why perpetuate a bad thing?

I mean if it's really not working then why drag it on???
She has given some signs that she may want out by saying she will only have sex once a week...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.