Author: rainbow4791

i'm sad right now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-2 22:12:43 |Display all floors

if i become considerate...ppl will think its strange...

Why not give it a try?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 22:17:00 |Display all floors
thanks for sharing that saying poncho....aw...let's not turn this into "mira's bad day" thread. I don't want that kind of attention.=.=

Alex, listing examples is from what I see a desperate attempt to prove something that i myself don't really buy... so no.
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 22:41:25 |Display all floors
I don't understand some people, well I have nothing against rainbow, what happened to her or you guys there, but is that just an internet friend? is that so serious? what's the big deal? he might not even deserve her tears....

Do you really need to show how affectionate you are and how sympathetic you feel for others with overflowed emotions and expressions at anytime and every trifles?

Do you really care or showing you care?

I do feel for some people but it's not in an unnatural way like weeping together for someone who broke up with an internet friend
When I say I care I do seriously care, when I say I'm sorry about it I mean it, so are those friends I know, but for strangers I'll never know---when some people hug and kiss others to greet them and call them sweetie, I never know if they are so friendly as they showed and appeared to be...when they say oh dear I'm terribly sorry to hear this, I never know if they really feel sorry or just a way of social behavior. so, expressing so much affectionate emotions to strangers is strange and unnatural and even hypocritical, just for my part, imho

just got a bit tried from driving back and sleepy now...so I may be talking in my dream anyways

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2007-5-2 10:49 PM ]
tt7.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 22:54:22 |Display all floors

Well I have noticed...

some cultural difference between chinese people and westerners..
sometimes Chinese behavior can seem a bit harsh and rude to us...
Westerners tend to wait patiently in lines while chinese can just butt right in no problem... survival of the fittest... to westerners this is rude behavior ..
Are we fake when we give a hug or tell someone we care.. maybe sometimes...  but most of the time I think we really do care...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 22:59:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-5-2 23:41
I don't understand some people, well I have nothing against rainbow, what happened to her or you guys there, but is that just an internet friend? is that so serious? what's the big deal? he might n ...

It might be difficult for you, but we should keep in mind, everybody gets sometime down in his/her life. maybe next time is your turn.

I don't believe if your friend SA or your twin Mira got trapped, you would say the same thing.

Actually I saw some posts of SA, obviously, sometimes she got really upset, but her friends and other strangers were friendly and kind to her.

Friends are friends, strangers are strangers? That would be very mean and narrow minded.

Anyway, don't try to excuse for selfishness, everybody needs love and care, lovely and smart people as you and Mira and SA need, weak, poor and unwise people do as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 23:07:28 |Display all floors
I'm sorry to say that I have nothing to say because I have never had love..And three days later I will have my
College Entrance Examination....After that I will go to college ..and I think I will have a try..I'm indeed curious
about "love"..And I hope that rainbow you can be better soon and don't think much about him..Remerber that ,
If we have no choice,we should try to adapt it..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 23:08:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ponchothedog at 2007-5-2 23:54
some cultural difference between chinese people and westerners..
sometimes Chinese behavior can seem a bit harsh and rude to us...
Westerners tend to wait patiently in lines while chinese can ju ...

Dog....It is a shame of us, but it is true.

Sometimes I was also shocked by the coldness of our stone hearted Chinese siblings

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.