Author: rainbow4791

i'm sad right now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-4 19:44:30 |Display all floors
Kiss, I have nothing against being polite and all those things.
I had clearly clarified my points.

I don't like people exaggerating, or overreacted.
I don't like people trying to impose their thoughts on others, trying to change them--by telling them what they should be and what to do, for e.g. ---"you should be kindhearted in this way...." or "you're so cruel how can you say that...."
And I hate people who trying to teach and preach to me, what to do and what kind of moral standards I should bear in mind, believing his moral standard as the best and the only unbreakable rule in universe that everyone should follow--otherwise I'm cruel and sinful and shameful, no, I have my own standards and prefer to rely on them as long as they're  not against humanity and with common sense. I don't like people fingerpointing that.

I was being fussy and sounded harsh, yes but it has little to do with this thread starter and those forumites, because I honestly don't like the way someone trying to judge others, If being polite is a way to silence my opinion, fine I could just either keep silent or say everything nice just like what I had been always doing in real life. It's never difficult for me :)

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2007-5-4 07:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.