Author: mjackson321

who or what keeps you moving on when u depressed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-15 10:34:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-4-30 14:43
entrance exams'  failure, breaking up with  lover,
profession's bottom , loss of loved one etc.
every one has experienced such kind of difficulties and depression .
so how did you revive or wh ...

My Good Good Friends. After hours of chitchat in the coffee shop, i will feel better ...Also when i am alone, music helps a lot...I like bri pop, punk, hiphop...all kinds of music

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 15:33:08 |Display all floors
Life is wonderful, why not getting ur mood in a bad one?
Why not on a positive aspect!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 15:49:21 |Display all floors

reply 37#

haha , but sometimes the fate is out of your control . so is the mood .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 22:51:06 |Display all floors

your attitude decides all

Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-4-30 14:43
entrance exams'  failure, breaking up with  lover,
profession's bottom , loss of loved one etc.
every one has experienced such kind of difficulties and depression .
so how did you revive or wh ...

yeah,we always happen to these unsatisfied things in our daily life. sometimes when u encounter unhappiness, your friends or your relatives will give u their comfort ,which to some extent  can sooth your wound heart.  but i think the most important way to solve this problem or make you climb up from your dilema is your attitude . it is up to your attitude to everything. you can read some encouraging books or listen some innervational songs  to give yourself active psychological hint.

life is all about choices. when you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice.  you choose how you react to situations. you choose how people affect your mood. your choose to be in good mood or bad mood. meanwhile, you can choose to be a victim or you can choose to learn from it  and later u will work hard or get a lesson so that in the future life  you will avoid its happening again.

hehe, i will choose to learn from it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 08:35:28 |Display all floors
When frustrated or depressed inside, I have to vent them out first. I'm a little cynical about life every now and then, kind of immature maybe, so I think it's very important for me to find a suitable way to work them off. Music, basketball, movies, hanging about...  above all, I think a bosom friend is always my first choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 10:19:26 |Display all floors

break free of the "self" we're trapped in

My approach to personal grief and distress is ask myself such question: why everybody else look so happy while I'm languishing dying? So, the key is: try look at my condition, and everything in my life, from impersonal perspective. It helps alleviate my suffering and empower me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 10:22:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-5-3 10:58

eat and drink

i have one more.sleep
when i wake up,everything is new,i start over.:victory:

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.