Author: voice_cd

New policies to boost cross-Straits ties [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-6 06:34:11 |Display all floors

cartkingsky

What is macaw??  your spelling makes me laugh.  I know you are not in asia.
only the HK people  can decide how to govern themselves.  No one has the right to interfere with HK's government.
My statements still stand!   Did you create land on earth??  did you create all the mountains and the rivers on earth?  did you ceate  the pacific ocean??  Ok, then,  your false claims to other groups of people are NOT recognized.
   Did you create the sun, moon and the stars??  did you create the air we breath??  It is you who is being very stupid.

Do you like to unify?  then you need to unify with japan.
    Japanese and chinese share the same heritage.  Both countries use the same chinese characters for their languages and have the same meanings too.  both countries has immegrated back and fourth for the past 800 years.  DNA evidence will prove this.  
    Any provocation from china will give japan the right to enter china.  china is a provience of japan.  Any seccessionist are not allow in mainland china.  Japan will pass the anti session law and will invade china if try to break away.   
    Japan loves peace and japanese people are very peaceful, but it is the chinese who force japan to invade.  It is the spillist who try to steal china away from japan.   Japan will build many factories in china and will make china rich.  Your china 's economy is already connect to japan.  
    Asians is the special race,  asians is the choosen race.  Asia must be unified.  Japan will never allow any secessionist to separate mainland china from motherl japan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 09:16:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-5-6 06:34
What is macaw??  your spelling makes me laugh.  I know you are not in asia. ...

I know you're not in Taiwan and have bad spelling joe.

Asians is the special race,  asians is the choosen race.  Asia must be unified.  Japan will never allow any secessionist to separate mainland china from motherl japan.

You spelling makes everybody laugh.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 16:23:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-5-6 06:34
What is macaw??  your spelling makes me laugh.  I know you are not in asia.
only the HK people  can decide how to govern themselves.  No one has the right to interfere with HK's government.
My s ...

Do you think you can deny my viewpoint by picking my spelling mistakes? Do you think you can do it by asking some stupid questions like "Did you create land on earth"? It sounds so funny; it looks as if YOU created the land of Taiwan. It is politics, it is national dignity, dude. I guess you were choked up and had nothing to do other than making up some bull---- about Japan and China, and it is really a good job for you. What do you guys so ignorant know about China and Japan, huh? Do you think the relationship between the two counties is comparable to that of China and one of her province? Do you hang your flag in the UN’s council? Are there any countries send their ambassadors to your ----ing country of Taiwan? Does Olympic game give ---- to whether Taiwan takes part in? Who do you think you are, huh? Who give ---- to you? Those dwarf countries from South America and Africa? I am afraid that they are fond of your money and your independence is ---- to them. And I am telling you the truth; I am showing you the reality of this world. Do you want more? China is backward but is progressing quickly, companies from Taiwan are moving to the mainland in large scale and doing well there, they can’t exist without the support of mainland. Do you believe it? Taxes that feed Taiwan authority depend more and more on profits made in mainland. You want independence? Can you afford it, huh? Taiwan’s economy is already in the procession of integrating with the mainland’s, that’s why DPP is so worried. Its doom is approaching. Sooner or later the mainland will take action. It doesn’t matter whether bugs like you like it or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 19:22:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-5-6 06:20
yes, thanks to the internet and modern technology,  people of different countries can negociate and discuss.  In the old days, the government leaders often lie to their people and create many wars. ...

well, sometimes i think the internet is a bad thing because it makes some disgusting bugs like you flying everywhere and doing some enviroment-polluting things. that is really bad. do you know? "---- "stands for s-h-i-t, and this word fits you even better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-7 12:05:14 |Display all floors

cartkingsky

You don't believe in science?  Science explains the truth about how earth was created, and how all living animals (including humans)  arrived on earth.  Yes, land was created 4.5 billions years ago.  Since science  is different from political views.  Because science can't be defeated!   
    The logic is if you did not create land, then don't try to claim it.  You and your ccp is like african warlords playing tribal warfare,  like primitive cavemen trying to kill and steal other people's homes.   
     what is the matter?  You can't handle the reality??
     Yes, china is acting just like imperial japan of WWII, trying to threaten , invade foreign countries like Taiwan.   What is the matter?  You can't stand looking at your self in the mirror??
     All I did was place a mirror in front of you, and you can't stand it.  
     Do you like to unify?  then you need to unify with japan.
    Japanese and chinese share the same heritage.  Both countries use the same chinese characters for their languages and have the same meanings too.  both countries has immegrated back and fourth for the past 800 years.  DNA evidence will prove this.  
    Any provocation from china will give japan the right to enter china.  china is a provience of japan.  Any seccessionist are not allow in mainland china.  Japan will pass the anti session law and will invade china if try to break away.   
    Japan loves peace and japanese people are very peaceful, but it is the chinese who force japan to invade.  It is the spillist who try to steal china away from japan.   Japan will build many factories in china and will make china rich.  Your china 's economy is already connect to japan.  
    Asians is the special race,  asians is the choosen race.  Asia must be unified.  Japan will never allow any secessionist to separate mainland china from motherland  japan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-7 14:29:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-5-7 12:05
You don't believe in science?  Science explains the truth about how earth was created, and how all living animals (including humans)  arrived on earth.  Yes, land was created 4.5 billions years ago ...

I think I am just wasting my time with you. It seems you are rather satisfied with your idiot story and idiot theory. There goes hooker, here comes African warlord. You are writing ridiculous novels while I am stating the truth. If everyone on this planet were as stupid as YOU, human might be of no difference from monkeys. Do you think United States should give up their control over Hawaii because Americans didn’t create the land of it, huh? I guess all Americans should jump into ocean to end their lives since the land of North America belongs to Indians. What do you know about freedom? What do you know about the communist party? What do you know about invasion? I saw your ugly comment on the news talk of comforting women, and then you mention freedom or justice or something like that here to me? What a hypocrite of you! By the way, it is an insult to me to discuss science with you; I suggest you save those stupid things for yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-7 18:43:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2007-5-6 11:16
I know you're not in Taiwan and have bad spelling joe.
You spelling makes everybody laugh.

Pot, Kettle, Black.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.