Author: voice_cd

New policies to boost cross-Straits ties [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-5 12:46:49 |Display all floors

northwest

as usual , your reaction is that of a computer nerd.
you better go out and see the real world northwest., you nerd.
you can't even rebuttle any military stragtegy.  
your a 3rd class computer nerd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-5 12:59:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-5-5 11:41

What is an illegal occupations???  
Did you create land on earth?  did you create all the mountains , rivers and the pacific ocean too?  since you did not create any land on earth.  Then , don't ...

You know what? I want to thank you. That is true. Because it is you who show me how ignorant and stupid those people who ask for a war against mainland China. You show me a clearer image of guys like you. Go ahead if you want to make Taiwan a country. I am very happy to see guys like you walking into hell. I wont tell you anything more about HK or mainland China, perhaps  you are  one of  those liers who made up those  false reports.  By the way, I am sure  your  diplomatic partners such as Costarica, nauru will be very layal to Taiwan, huh? Leaders of these country are rather satisfied with DPP's good ass-licking job, hehe. Just flying with your imagination, it will be very achy when you fall down.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-5 14:21:00 |Display all floors

cartkingsky

It is mainland china who has created their own problems, by trying to steal the foreign country of Taiwan.  And now after making all those threats at Taiwan,  china is not able to back out of it, and has no "exit strategy" to save face, and continues to holler nonsense!  
    One has to wonder, why after 50 years of saber rattling, china don't even have the guts to fire one bullet?  I find this very strange.   Do you see arabs in iraq too afraid to fire bullets???  
     Since china is the one that sooooo desperatly wants to steal Taiwan, why don't you ask china to fire the first bullet and we will all see what the reaction will be.
Afraid ?  yes, you should be.
     If it will make you happy,  I will say the word independent just for you.  Taiwan is already independent!!  there is nothing you can do.!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-5 14:54:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-5-5 12:46
you can't even rebuttle any military stragtegy. .

I wonder... how many military strategy you ever formulated? In Nintendo? or 'Warcraft'and'Civilization'?

You don't event know how to pull the trigger of a gun.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-5 15:15:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-5-5 14:21
It is mainland china who has created their own problems, by trying to steal the foreign country of Taiwan.  And now after making all those threats at Taiwan,  china is not able to back out of it, a ...

China spent 100 years to reclaim Hong Kong and Macaw. Time could change many things, but there are something standing for eternity. That Taiwan belongs to China is one of them. We are always vigilant to those secessionists but never desperate since there are still many Taiwan residents regard themselves as Chinese and willing to reunify with China. War is not a good thing to anyone. China hasn’t forged a war because it wants peace, because war is a disaster to both sides. Chinese government and Chinese people have participated many wars since 1949, we have fight many countries including United States. How blind you are to say China don’t have the guts to fire? War is not a simple matter of guts, dude. War is the last thing we choose, but we will choose it if there is no alternative.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-5 18:51:27 |Display all floors
good news!since we can keep in touch with taiwan in many fields ,we are able to avoid war between us .
[URL=http://bbs.exam8.com]bbs.exam8.com[/URL]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 06:20:50 |Display all floors

wxd312

yes, thanks to the internet and modern technology,  people of different countries can negociate and discuss.  In the old days, the government leaders often lie to their people and create many wars.  Today , that is more difficult for leaders to lie.   so, thanks to modern technology  there will be much improvements.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.